Well f**k me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A number of things I reckon. Bad refereeing decisions, maybe missing Mona's off the cuff stuff & long range boot. Whatever it is, I hope it gets better.

A number of things Jethro.  Number one is we are coached by a fukwite and the team is led by a dwarf with no talent.

I wonder if we will see the same 17 monkeys selected to face the Warriors? Actually, no there will be some respite. Perry will get a 4 week holiday the  dumb twit.

I know we sound like broken records, but, how much longer until Des realises Lyon is just not a 5/8th.

Has he got eyes?

The only problem is who do we use at 5/8?  The only option is Menzies.

I dont think the backs cost us tonight, it was the forwards, they rarely dominated.  It is farking frustrating when you look at the names in our pack compared to the Knights, we should have smashed them.

I thought menzies at 5/8th last season during injury was fine. Better than we are going at the moment anyway.

Lyon would create so much more spark from centers but he just isn't a 5/8th. Half a million wasted if you ask me.

Flip link said:
I know we sound like broken records, but, how much longer until Des realises Lyon is just not a 5/8th.

Has he got eyes?

About the same time as the idiot realised Mullane wasn't better than Andrew Walker at 5/8. 18 months.

Menzies looked pretty dangerous tonight, and he is our only option at the moment so give him ago.  Might happen if Vaeliki is out injured next week.   However he will also fail if our farking forwards dont fire up, coming out of our end the backs were doing all the work, disgraceful stuff.

1 try would have put the game beyond doubt, 2 weeks in a row a bad call from the video!

But we lost it through stupidity really

Is Hasler insane?  Lyon must be moved to the centres.  I never thought I'd want to know when Matai is coming back.

Dan link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=177129.msg179960#msg179960 date=1206183899]
I never thought I'd want to know when Matai is coming back.

I thought the same thing!
[/quote]

Haha. So did I.

ads link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=177129.msg179961#msg179961 date=1206183995]
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=177129.msg179960#msg179960 date=1206183899]
I never thought I'd want to know when Matai is coming back.

I thought the same thing!
[/quote]

Haha. So did I.
[/quote]

Me too.

Berkeley_Eagle link said:
I sense a long frustrating season

me too. I am thinking of chucking in Foxtel to save myself the pain

Yeah I'd much rather Menzies at 5/8. Good footwork, can defend and half decent kicking game. At least one out of Vaeleki or Bell won't be playing.
Orford's long kicking is abysmal. We're always on  the backfoot because he just doesn't kick it far enough. I read an article last year where he said he used to do extra kicking practice when first played first grade. And yet he still can't kick ten years later. Surely Des must be losing patience with his ****? I still can't get over Orford and Lyon saying Monnas had "sticky fingers". You two are useless!

Yeah the there were a few shocking calls, but Newcastle bombed about five tries.

Dan link said:
[quote author=Berkeley_Eagle link=topic=177129.msg179966#msg179966 date=1206184183]
I sense a long frustrating season

me too. I am thinking of chucking in Foxtel to save myself the pain
[/quote]

LOL, the only reason I have foxtel is for the footy too. I don't know if I want to pay so much just to watch that disgrace of a performance.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6