Well done Stewart and Bell - Lyon give yourself an uppercut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lyon did a silly thing running cross field and throwing a Westmead Specail to Cooper. He defended well but no decent ball came his way all night. I am not sure what else he could have done.

He got into a punch-up with kennedy before his origin debut.

Stirring the **** a little too much.

I wonder what that did for his reputation in the squads.

It wasn't a punch up.

I'm pretty sure I heard he got abit over-zealous during a wrestle before the match and Kennedy got punished.

I just can't see it happening... I was always of the understanding they were the best of mates even after that series.

Did I say there were hard feelings.

Jeez guys, they had a scuffle that shouldn't have happened.

Defend all you like.

I just can't see it happening... I was always of the understanding they were the best of mates even after that series.

Because you are mates doesnt mean you cant have a blue.

Lyon and Anasta have copped a hiding in this mornings Tabloid. Seems like bashing Anasta sells papers, they must have a big readership out Parra was so through Lyon into the fire as well.

While both where average, and yeah i probably am biased. To say that Backs are the worst players in the team after the forwards get dominated is a bit rich for me.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6