1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well done Manly Fans

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Canteen Worker, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    On the broadcast it looked as if there were plenty of Manly supporters out at Penrith. Well done to all who made the trip and supported the team.

A good effort from the boys and a great day for Beaver.

Reassuring thing for me apart from another away win is that we still have a lot of improvment in use yet.

2. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,113 / 287
    Yep, that's definitely one I'm happy I recorded for prosperity. Beavers try gave my spine tingles...

3. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Parked opposite the ground for five bucks and strolled into the ground. Sat at the end with our flags. No bogans, plenty of eagle fans, felt like a home game. Why no Penrith flags?

4. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    The atmosphere at the ground was non-existent, except for the Manly supporters.

5. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    correct me if im wrong, the ground announcer gave Beaver a nice welcome as well ? From what i heard over Big Nose's voice on the TV anyway.

6. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    The Penrith ground announcer coached beaver when he played for Harbord United

7. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    yeah - his first coach, under 7's

he gave beaver a reasonable welcome for a 300th i would have liked to have seen it a bit more official and would like to think we would pay our respects to anyone else reaching this milestone at brookie

the crowd was good and had a lot of loud manly fans - the panthers only fired up when the announcer got them going

8. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    Well i wouldn't have anything to cheer about either if I lived at down town Penrith 8D