Well Done Darcy Lussick!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Lussick needs to be commended. He has really been amazing. His run of form started when he decided to play immediately after his Mum passed away. He could have took the easy road and went off the rails in his grief but he chose to knuckle down and he has really focused himself and I am proud of him and happy that he is back.

Lussick is the real deal. Not only does he chew up the metres with the ball he is hitting like a truck in defence. You can see ball runners looking out for him now. He is feared and respected by opposition packs. Go Darcy you good thing?

Lussick was an absolute beast today, when he and Marty work in tandem with that type of brute force we can compete with anyone. Let's not forget the injuries we are covering in our backline. Matai, Killer and Snake all out, who would have thought we could compete and win without those three. Our forwards have been immense the last five weeks, they have become a feared pack, and it is their dominance of the middle that has seen us nearly beat the Cowboys and win four in a row.

really been 2 Lussicks this year - this first half a year or so he was the same average player we saw at parra then he has become one of the best props in the game.

216 metres today per NRL.com. That's blue chip. It's also consistency. I always said he'd be great. I'm a massive, massive fan of his.

And I've been a Massive MASSIVE fan as well of him in recent times, leaps and bound our most improved player of 2016!!

Darcy has been amazing. He's really putting in.
When I saw him walking the fence at Brookie after the dragons match, I couldn't believe how huge he is. He'd look fine in a Superman suit and he wouldn't need the fake muscles sewn in.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6