Well done Bulldogs, but it's not over

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
torana355 said:
barrack o barba said:
bob dylan said:
Yeah but thats all part of the game and I don't think even the most one eyed supporter would say either was a try. But once it goes to the video it's in the lap of he gods.

The Dogs were definitely better tonight, but it's not over for us yet, just as the Dogs haven't won the comp yet. Actually we are in the same boat as its sudden death now.

True mate . Interesting to read the game time posts , when you lost Jamie Lyon was like the world caved in

Yep there are two players all Manly fans agree we NEED on the field, Lyon and Snake. When we lose one of them we usually lose the game.

Did you see how out of position your fullback was when Keating scored ? Thats a worry

barrack o barba said:
torana355 said:
barrack o barba said:
bob dylan said:
Yeah but thats all part of the game and I don't think even the most one eyed supporter would say either was a try. But once it goes to the video it's in the lap of he gods.

The Dogs were definitely better tonight, but it's not over for us yet, just as the Dogs haven't won the comp yet. Actually we are in the same boat as its sudden death now.

True mate . Interesting to read the game time posts , when you lost Jamie Lyon was like the world caved in

Yep there are two players all Manly fans agree we NEED on the field, Lyon and Snake. When we lose one of them we usually lose the game.

Did you see how out of position your fullback was when Keating scored ? Thats a worry

If you watch it again he had to defend on the wing on that play after he made an important tackle there the play before. Snakes defense is never a worry.

torana355 said:
barrack o barba said:
torana355 said:
barrack o barba said:
bob dylan said:

If you watch it again he had to defend on the wing on that play after he made an important tackle there the play before. Snakes defense is never a worry.

.... so you leave your in goal open and hope for the best ? Couldnt see Billy Slater doing that . But he is a great player , was happy he played for the blues this year

barrack o barba said:
torana355 said:
barrack o barba said:
torana355 said:
barrack o barba said:

.... so you leave your in goal open and hope for the best ? Couldnt see Billy Slater doing that . But he is a great player , was happy he played for the blues this year

Im sorry can Billy Slater teleport, No he cant and that is the only way any player could stop a try on the wing then stop a try in the middle of the field on the following play.

Why are dogs supporters on this site? Go to your own. I am not concerned with the result tonight. We made many errors and they only won by a try. We played poorly, Glenn Stewart's worst game in months, and the rest just didn't turn up with their best game on. Whare played poorly in letting Morris get around him, and dropping the ball, and that won't be repeated. Big T dropped the ball at least three times and that won't be repeated. In 2008 we lost the last game of the season to Souths by plenty, and then went on to win the GF. We need to play each week to hone our play. We will beat whoever, and not lose another game.

barrack, you are going well mate, don't blow it by telling us how Snake, who just saved a try running over to the wing, could get back in field and save that.

Go to your own site. Why do you persist in lurking around here. Go to the Dogs and congratulate your own.

Mal Cochrane said:
barrack, you are going well mate, don't blow it by telling us how Snake, who just saved a try running over to the wing, could get back in field and save that.

Fair enough , but if he couldnt have got back off the wing I think someone should have dropped back

Very frustrating and uncoordinated attack, I had some hope early as Barba looked a little off and Ennis seemed preoccupied with what manly were doing, not what he had to. But that quickly changed - good game from the dogs, poor game from Manly - we killed ourselves. Better team won, it kills me but it is true

barrack o barba said:
Do you give yourself a hope against the cows Torana ? Cant see the Broncos beating them

If Lyon plays i give us every chance, the Cows are poor in Sydney which will help. We will need to improve either way. Actually tbh the Dogs were pretty poor tonight aswell, you guys will need to improve for your next match. You may have even played your "GF" tonight.

torana355 said:
barrack o barba said:
Do you give yourself a hope against the cows Torana ? Cant see the Broncos beating them

If Lyon plays i give us every chance, the Cows are poor in Sydney which will help. We will need to improve either way. Actually tbh the Dogs were pretty poor tonight aswell, you guys will need to improve for your next match. You may have even played your "GF" tonight.

You know Torana , Des wouldnt have liked a lot of what he saw tonight , but to beat Manly in a semi is awesome .
The record now stands at finals matches ... Dogs 4 Manly 1 woohoo

Barrack give it a rest as I said elsewhere Manly had a chance to equal with 30 seconds to go. The Dogs were only marginally better than Manly.

barrack o barba said:
You know Torana , Des wouldnt have liked a lot of what he saw tonight , but to beat Manly in a semi is awesome .
The record now stands at finals matches ... Dogs 4 Manly 1 woohoo

Chump, you win the wooden spoon battle as well - Dogs 5, Manly 0.

Manly - reigning Premiers
Dogs - Minor premiers.

Come back when you win something worth bragging about.

barrack o barba said:
torana355 said:
barrack o barba said:
bob dylan said:

This ignorant comment alone is enough to get this clown banned. I won't even get into the reasons it is infantile as others have covered it. He is winding you guys up. Piss him off the site Moderators.

Class of 95 said:
barrack o barba said:
torana355 said:
barrack o barba said:
bob dylan said:

This ignorant comment alone is enough to get this clown banned. I won't even get into the reasons it is infantile as others have covered it. He is winding you guys up. Piss him off the site Moderators.

Comment aimed at that Dog clown BTW. Look, if an opposition supporter comes on here and talks objectively, no issue. But this idiot is giving you lot a massive wind up with his comments. Either that or he has never watched a game in his life. Kick him off before it becomes toxic.

Valiant if disjointed effort after Killer going off.:angel:

Top marks for effort, 4/10 for tactics - Chez WTF?:dodgy:
We got the loss out of our system and live to fight another game - Giddy Up Broncos tommorrow night:idea:

The extra game will come off any unfortunate Manly Player whose Lawyer does not have access to the Kasianno or Benji tapes.
Although why the 16 from the Dogs was not put on report for whacking Choc is mystery:huh:

So all good, still Manly's to win if they do a '78:angel:

Good on the Refs for picking up the obstruction, next week also pay attention to the half dozen forward passes please:exclamation:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6