Well done bones, you get my vote for supporter of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was by far our biggest trip in 2010....we had 185 people do our package......I was shattered when they announced that, knowing how many people were going to make the trek.

Anyway that's life and we just have to get on with it..fingers crossed for 2012.....and I might finally get to meet you face to face!!

Back on Topic Mark lol
Best part of seeing Bones was the clip on FB of him doing the gallop, that was the funniest thing I saw this year

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I'm just hoping we don't lose this Saturday night and have to go to NZ next week. My bank balance won't allow me to go. However I must admit , I do miss sitting at home with a pizza and a few bourbons watching Manly play live on Foxtel/channel9. The last time I did that was Vs the Dragons at Brookie last year. I didnt go that night because I was sick. The last game I didn't attend was the Monday nighter at Newcastle last year as I was on holiday in Africa. I definitely look forward to watching a few games live next year from the comfort of home.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Back on Topic Mark lol
Best part of seeing Bones was the clip on FB of him doing the gallop, that was the funniest thing I saw this year

Actually him jumping in the pond(s) would havebeen better!!

I guess with a NZ or perth game in 2012,you could bank on a Sat night (or maybe sun arvo for NZ).That way you can make a weekend around it,or do Mark's full trip.

We were blessed in 2010 to have the NZ game on Easter Sunday, so we made it a ripper 4 days....we probably won't get that lucky again, but I'd still do 3 nights away regardless....if it was a Sunday game, over Saturday back Monday...if it was a Saturday game probably over Friday back Sunday.

It's fine (I reckon) to go to Melbourne for a single night to go to a game BUT if you are going to NZ may as well make it a good one!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
but I'd still do 3 nights away regardless....if it was a Sunday game, over Saturday back Monday...if it was a Saturday game probably over Friday back Sunday.

Treat yourself to a calculator mate :p

LOL

Yeah I meant 2 nights (typo)

I might even consider 3 nights, so over Friday back Monday (like we did in 2010)....it allows for you to have a whole day to do something a bit special.

Just have to see how it all works

Definately a feel good thread - Instead of another disaster story, a genuine Seaeagle supporter who parties , planks & does it well. Congrats mate - the sort of positive spirit the fans & players appreciate.

MK Eagle said:
Definately a feel good thread - Instead of another disaster story, a genuine Seaeagle supporter who parties , planks & does it well. Congrats mate - the sort of positive spirit the fans & players appreciate.

More like him MK. although he's the only 100 per center!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Back on Topic Mark lol

Actually him jumping in the pond(s) would havebeen better!!

It was the funniest thing I've seen him do so far this season, easily. I don't blame him though after that victory!!

I think drinking his bourbons thru a vu vu zela at the Robina tavern before the titans game was piss funny

really:huh:.. I would have voted for Vidmar over a 3yr period he has done more ..

:p Just being a **** stirrer well done dude , if you were as loud as Jono i would have atleast known you were there..

Yeah, I didn't hear the drum at all from bay 35. Bones however, soothed my worries at half time by telling me not to worry about the score, we would win by plenty. And he was right. Go Bones.

DSM5 said:
Yeah, I didn't hear the drum at all from bay 35. Bones however, soothed my worries at half time by telling me not to worry about the score, we would win by plenty. And he was right. Go Bones.

Ah.. It was you! I've been trying to remember who it was that asked me at halftime. I also said cowboys wouldn't score another point. Bones knows.

I can vouch for the fact he had many jersey's on. I was wondering why he was changing jersey every time I saw him. I knew when I got out he was taking them all off.

The drum wasn't there this week due to a choice of my own. Because of the lack of crowd this week I am going to try and get it in for the Prelim. Final. There was noise tonight but it was very limited and people lost their way a lot during it

BTW I hope you didn't jump in the lake again.

No lake. But it was a mistake wearing 13 jerseys ..... I lost my 2011 home jersey. Oh well was just a centrebet promo one and I have already ordered my Kaspersky one so it's all good.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6