• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hasson, the cracker (Sao), Turbocharger, Chee Kam. We got some good young blokes coming through.

plus: Kingy to play a vintage 'benefit season'. Snake to stay fit(ter) longer, Richie F to stop bashin' his head against things. Matai to keep bashin his head against things. Wolfie to do some catching practice.

We'll be ok.

We need an injection of youth and we have the players to come in, the key is we have a great spine and that is going to ensure ongoing success.

Well said Mitch. Every year we get written off for not having stars or gaps in certain positions but we consistently have players who step up and surprise everyone. It is not something that any of us need to worry about as Manly delivers.

My concerns are with replacements outside backs. Steve and Jamie are champions, but they are at the back end of their stella careers. Hiku is an obvious replacement for one of them.
Jorge is playing extremely well, but I wonder if he won't develop into a backrower. The modern winger must be tall and able to contest bombs.
The Wolfman is in the same situation. He's had a terrific season but last night showed his deficiencies. Snake is a game-by-game proposition due to his ongoing injuries.
Yes, we have Gutherson, but he can't be expected to be NRL standard for at least two more seasons.
I doubt we have much talent in the lower grades, judging by their results.
Thoughts?

MadMarcus said:
We missed Ritchie yesterday.

THIS!

The forward rotation wasn't used to full effect becuase Tooves was clearly worried about throwing Gower into that cauldron. If we had Ritchie there the rotation would have been stronger and we would have easily held their pack.

Yeah we definetly have some good young blood coming through.

Big jake needs to be there next year. He needs to shadow Gift.

Over the next 10 years, If we keep DCE and Foz, as well as promising options at FB with gutherson and Hiku. We will be ok.

Hooker i assume will be bruher, unless there is a more promising junior.

We have a potentially strong spine going beyond 2015, if we can keep it.

Was talking to Steve Gigg last night, he said not to worry we will be back in 2014, some bright stars coming through and even a few more yet to be announced ( I am sure this wont be a major signing as cap would not allow).

Gutherson / Hiku / Jake T / Berryman ( is that his name from the Broncos feeder club anyway) are all in the mix.

I know he has to say that BUT am sure he wouldn't have if it wasn't true.

Look I'm sure we'll make the 8 next year. Will we make another grand final ? Odds will be against us because it's so hard to go all the way these days. That's why it's hard to take GF losses on the chin, because opportunities are generally rare.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6