Welcome to Queensland the MWTS "army"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
D Day has arrived (or should I say A Day for Arrival day)... and the first of an army of Manly fans have arrived and are arriving today.

Big crew going to SOO1 tonight and I'll be meeting many of them for pre Origin drinks at the Caxton Car Park bar from about 5.00pm.

BUT Friday will be the big day when legions fly / drive / train /ride into town armed with their Manly caps and gear, ready to cheer on the mighty Eagles.

Festivities for them begin with the big pre game Function at the Caxton Hotel, then on to Suncorp for the game and for many the post match "meet the players and coaching staff" function.

And there will be legions of others who are going to the game under their own steam, Bay 725 is sure to have heaps of people in it and no doubt as usual there will be fans spread across all bays....so welcome to them as well.

It's going to be a BIG few days.

So from all of us at Ambassador, welcome to Brisbane and have a great weekend!!

I'm being different, as is my way, and arriving tomorrow. Chance to acclimatise to drinking XXXX before hitting Suncorp.

Was at Suncorp last year for Origin. What a night at the footy and out afterwards, shame I can't do it again

Damn channel 9 here in SA dont have the game live like they have for the past few years now I have to wait till 10pm to watch it on Fox!! Was a great experience last year at Suncorp shame cant get there again.

Wolfpack said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:
Cambo said:
No one drinks xxxx up here anymore

Only the poor people do.

I thought Cam said no one drinks xxxx, not that the entire state drinks xxxx?

Mate the only poor Qlders are the ones that move up here in droves from NSW, barrack for NSW at Origin time and bleat when they get flogged.

Poor, poor bastards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvpiGoUHznw

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Wolfpack said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:
Cambo said:
No one drinks xxxx up here anymore

Only the poor people do.

I thought Cam said no one drinks xxxx, not that the entire state drinks xxxx?

Mate the only poor Qlders are the ones that move up here in droves from NSW, barrack for NSW at Origin time and bleat when they get flogged.

Poor, poor bastards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvpiGoUHznw

Nahhh Mate you've got it all wrong we're up here taking all your jobs

seriously last night there were that many queenslanders in the one spot i thought it was Centrelink.

I'm getting a few messages from up there already that suggests the welcome is being enjoyed....!

We head up there in the morning (Me, Sam, JV2 & AM) so will see you at the Caxton if not before.

Heading up tomorrow & have seats in Bay 725. I cannot believe the've dumped Manly supporters up in the nose bleed section. It's a home game for us and we should have had an allocated bay downstairs in the concourse where the atmosphere is much better. NOT HAPPY!

After missing the Titans game for heart breaking reasons I am ready to let loose tomorrow night. Can't wait to get amongst the maroon and white army, get a few coldies down and then chant the boys to ANOTHER win at Suncorp!

Don't worry EEC I'm in 725 along with a big crew of noisy regulars there too.....MYYYYYYY GAAAAAAAAAAARDEn Shed......

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2