1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

welcome home Brett

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by PJ, Mar 26, 2011.

1. PJ

PJ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Would love to be there on Sunday but living in the bush and work commitments mean I can't.... was lucky to be allowed to go to the Storm game on the tail end of my honeymoon (thanks Meags). Must have been a crap last two years Brett but myself and thousands of other Sea Eagles fans never doubted you for a second. Hopefully all you guys help lift the roof off the grandstand when Brett runs out and a massive crowd packs the ground because he deserves it!

2. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,347 / 111
    Im stuck up in Qld this W/end so I wont be at the game but its going to be awesum watching Brett back at Brookie.  Hope its a sell out and Brett comes through intact. 2/3 to open the season would be awesum!

3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Yes, welcome home indeed. I hope he scores a try for every week Double Standard David suspended him for.

4. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +828 / 10
  5. Mybludog

Mybludog Active Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    May he enjoy the day as much as we will

6. sambo

sambo Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Brett running on to Brookie again will be a real bit of Manly history...have a wonderful day Snake

7. Denno

Denno Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 1
    Good luck Brett and go Manly ....from a supporter down in Tassie

8. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    He got a HUUGE roar whe he came out for the warm up