Welcome Aku Uate!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Congratulations on your decision to come to this fine club!!!

Your speed and ability with the ball in hand is greatly appreciated !! We hope you feel at home here on the Beaches and have a cracking couple of years (plus)!!!
Hope he finds himself again, not long ago he was the best winger in the world. I think he will surprise a few people.

Have nothing against Uate either. He hasn't been good the last couple of seasons, so mabye a new team environment is what he needs.

I just feel he has been signed more as a depth signing rather than FG at the moment. Given his form you would think he would need to earn his FG spot.

I think most of the anger/hurt is at letting Bruher go, and rightly so.

Have nothing against Uate either. He hasn't been good the last couple of seasons, so mabye a new team environment is what he needs.

I just feel he has been signed more as a depth signing rather than FG at the moment. Given his form you would think he would need to earn his FG spot.

Whose our other walk up winger then??? I don't know of anyone currently apart from Jorge that would be assuming he's earnt playing wing in 2017.

Whose our other walk up winger then??? I don't know of anyone currently apart from Jorge that would be assuming he's earnt playing wing in 2017.

I'd say based on form Williame is probable the best of the rest. He was starting to show some good signs.

The other thing I think we are forgetting is snake. If he plays Tommy is sure to be the wing.

$250K for a depth winger (and that's just our bill, Knights pay the other half)????? I don't think so, Hex is our depth winger, making less than a quarter of Uate. On that salary this guy better be here to play.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2