1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wel done Jason King

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by byso, Aug 8, 2005.

1. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Well the Princess - King came up with the NRL performance weve been screaming out for. :clap: :clap: :clap: :yeah:

Tackles 19
    Offloads 1
    Hitups 10
    Metres 97
    Mistackles 3

2. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Credit where cerdit is due good on you big fella, i still think a couple of weeks in PL with more game time will do him good and then bring him back for the last few comp games and the finals but could not argue with you guys who think Hecks should take Chads spot there are benefits in both options

3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    hardly sensational stats but a vast improvement!

4. lasvegas

lasvegas Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    agreed daniel but if he improves every week we can ask of no more,also i thought kylie was outstanding when he came on,good hits and tremendous go forward.

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    All props were vastly improved this week - made the difference

In the first few minutes when our line was getting peppered i commented to Duff that king was putting in. Made the tackle, was the first of the 3 up and sprinted back to the line - seemed to have some of the mongrel back.

6. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    at one stage he put on a huge hit on one of the Broncos back rowers, it was a huge collision, it was costigan from memory, he bounced off and it was innefective, but he had a go and after he bounced off instead of just slothing back to the line, he got up snarled and gave chase again!

you could not ask for more than that! too much tree sap i reckon!!!!