Weirdler reporting snake wants a a new deal for 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
meh, wierdler justs wants to create another Manly signing drama now dce's future has been sorted.

Then he can act all indignant at Brett when he gets this one wrong as well!

I'm fairly certain that both Matai and Ballin signed two year extensions from the end of this year, so they should be there till the end of 2017, I hope not.

Correct - both signed till end of 2017.

This is what i am saying. If snake is going to be the big trouble maker in the side and feels he can get away with it because zorba is backing him , he should go sooner rather than later. It does not matter how good he was or is today, if the side does not jell together they wont win games or comps. It is better to go with TT now and he get the expertise in the job by doing it like snake did when he started.
Ps . Tooves has not been able to real snake into line as he has Zorba backing him. All the neutral players know it and are saying it. This is why they are not playing well together.
Mavin welcome back you cat

Can't believe what I'm reading here.
Look at our win/loss % when Snake isn't playing, I hate to quote Weirdler but he IS the glue.
Not everyone has to get on off the field ( yeah it helps ) but we are talking about two of the most professional players going around.
Yes, he doesn't have the pace he used to but he doesn't need to, he puts himself and his supports in enough space. He was at cruising speed the other night and if the Foran pass sticks he's under the posts untouched. Tom T may turn out to be great but positional awareness in attack in defence doesn't just come overnight.

Look at the Minichiello scenario at the Chooks, all the talk was that he was washed up, injury prone, RTS is the new messiah, blah, blah, blah. They even experimented with moving Mini to the wing
To quote his bio on Wiki "
On 4 May 2012, Minichiello agreed to a new one-year deal keeping him with the Roosters until the end of 2013, despite being told at the start of the season that he would not be re-signed.
Minichello went on to captain the Roosters in 2013 and to the 2013 NRL Grand Final victory, "

Show Snake the love and he'll love us all back with interest.
He deserves it and we deserve it.

Of the four long term veterans we have (Snake, Killer, Skivy and Matty), Snake is one who could definitely go around for one more year in 2017. The question is will his body and motivation stand up to an extra year though.

I like the idea of holding off giving him an extension until about this time next year. We don't want to sign him now and have it apparent that 2017 will be one year too many.
I don't reckon his body would last. He should go to Super League if he is looking to extend beyond next year.

It would seem there's a bit of forum name swapping shenanigans going on here and there.. Love it when ppl are hiding behind pseudonyms and yet feel the need to use yet another name to either argue with themselves or to have the appearance of someone agreeing with them.

What. The. Fark?

Mods should do a clean out. Multiple aliases get multiple ass kicks..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4