Weidler nonsense or exciting news???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty sure he has about 8 Aussie caps to his name(mainly off the bench) but happy to be corrected otherwise.
8 caps for Aust is correct, but he's not just an international.

He's a dual international, having represented Lebanon. :)

41 degrees is disgustingly hot.....even when I lived in aust all the time!

Sorry about the delay in replying to your very important question (been driving all day) but I think Hat was a little cold at first...but now seems ok.

kHiwR5z.jpg
Hey @globaleagle, with all of those hats currently warming themselves in the dog's bed in front of the fireplace, I think that you had better go quickly and make sure that you haven't accidentally hung the dog on the the coat hook by mistake.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Farah is off to the chooks apparently but has been denied a release from the Tigers. Bunch of ****ers. Why would they have signed Ballin. He could have played reserve grade here and been a great mentor for the younger guys.

Hey @globaleagle, with all of those hats currently warming themselves in the dog's bed in front of the fireplace, I think that you had better go quickly and make sure that you haven't accidentally hung the dog on the the coat hook by mistake.
icon_rolleyes.gif

:giggle: :eek:

I just went to find the dog.....heard some fighting noises back in front of the fireplace...and ran back to check.

Seems like the war has been fought...and won!

Still looking a bit miffed!!

VCMfHdE.jpg

Edit: Hey at least I'm keeping you all more up to date than weidler's "throw some words out there and hope they stick" style of "journalism."

Edit Edit: I think the dog needs to get a bit closer to the fireplace....!

edit edit edit: Ok, I'll stop now!

Last edited:

I just went to find the dog.....heard some fighting noises back in front of the fireplace...and ran back to check.

VCMfHdE.jpg

Edit: Hey at least I'm keeping you all more up to date than weidler's "throw some words out there and hope they stick" style of "journalism."

Is that a timberwolf?

Farah is off to the chooks apparently but has been denied a release from the Tigers. Bunch of ****ers. Why would they have signed Ballin. He could have played reserve grade here and been a great mentor for the younger guys.
Why would the dickheads give him permission to look elsewhere then deny him a release, they're verging on Parra like management skills, they've really got it going on out west, eh !!

Why would the dickheads give him permission to look elsewhere then deny him a release, they're verging on Parra like management skills, they've really got it going on out west, eh !!
The other dickheads at South Sydney are doing the same thing with Walker LOL

VCMfHdE.jpg

It's only half time. Come full time, I'm confident the hat will get a-head.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6