Weidler nonsense or exciting news???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Golly Gosh!
With all the players we are signing and yet to sign it looks like its the old silvertails era revisited again. We will cop it next year when Manly become the new Roosters looking to buy a premiership.
I kind of liked the early 2000s when we built a team, with the addition of a quality blue chip player every year, rather than bought every player on the planet.
As I have mentioned in earlier posts, my concern is how long it will take all these new players to gel and adopt the Manly culture if most of the old brigade have either moved on or been forced to move on. This could potentially lead to other issues if the club isn't successful next year.
A quote from the Kevin Kostner movie Field of Dreams, "build it and it will come" is now translated to "buying it and it will come", at least we hope.

It's no wonder we are hated. One bad season. Just one, in ten years and we come back with a VENGEANCE!!
The wonderful Manly culture is what keeps this old heart of mine beating, after last season most clubs would have been devastated but not the Eagles, we've jumped back on the horse and are ready and able to ride all the way to the finals next year. It's little wonder those poor unfortunate souls who have never known the utter joy and pride that only this team can instill hate us with such unbridled passion, I almost feel a sense of pity for those lives lived in mediocrity, but sadly for them as in most things in life, where there are losers there must always be a winner and that's us. I'm salivating at the prospect of next season, with the outstanding recruitment so far I've got great expectations, 2016 the year of the Eagles, bring it on !!!
does anyone use the phrase "gee whizz" anymore ..... good luck to you, hope you can get it to make a come back
well let's face it, FMD is so crass

Golly Gosh!
With all the players we are signing and yet to sign it looks like its the old silvertails era revisited again. We will cop it next year when Manly become the new Roosters looking to buy a premiership.
I kind of liked the early 2000s when we built a team, with the addition of a quality blue chip player every year, rather than bought every player on the planet.
As I have mentioned in earlier posts, my concern is how long it will take all these new players to gel and adopt the Manly culture if most of the old brigade have either moved on or been forced to move on. This could potentially lead to other issues if the club isn't successful next year.
A quote from the Kevin Kostner movie Field of Dreams, "build it and it will come" is now translated to "buying it and it will come", at least we hope.
Ken Atrhurson was a better administrator then the dreamer Kevin Kostner .
Ken was the best in the business and what he did successful clubs like the roosters are doing it now .
Trent coached NSW Country between 2012 and 2015 and is experienced in molding new players and getting them to gel . We have a blend of youth experience and superstars and this could potentially lead to disaster to other clubs that have to play against us
A quote from one of our new recruits "I've signed to a club with a lot of history and for the past 10 years they have been one of the benchmark teams of the competition. They have always been one of those teams that when I come up against them I've always been jealous about," Brown said.
Another quote from one of our new coaching staff " whilst a lot of people say they don't like Manly, that's normally born out of jealously ... they're a really tough club, very resilient." John Cartwright
Next time you want to quote Don't quote from fairy tails actors Sideline eye Quote from the real people of rugby league feathered friend :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7