Weel even the commentators are getting into the spirit of it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Daddycool08

Reserve Grader
I was listening to the tips on the way to the office this morning about round 5.

One of the commentators on the Eels v West Tigers said he thought the eagles would win. :)

With the likes of Whatnow, Hoppa, Lipstick, Gower and soon to be Foran I can understand the Freudian slip.

I wonder if Parramatta should change their name to the either the Parramatta Eagles, Parra-Manly or Parra Warringa?

He went for the Raiders to beat Manly. :finger:

I wish they would stop mentioning Gower. He is garbage. Was and still is. Can we give them Hasson so they can gloat about him too.

Gower is showing more talent and effort than we gave him credit for. He is playing better than the player that was made sit on a bench in a GF for 75 minutes.

I thought he went ok with Manly. And yes, I think he would be a much better bench option than the penalty-conceding, mistake-riddled Hasson, who bids fair to having the most vacant expression on his face of any current first grade player. And that's saying something.

Rabs has been on something since the day at the 1995 World Sevens when he called some Fijian player "Marijuana" on national television. The players name was Marayawa or something like that.

I distinctly remember Sterling's laughing response of "You're not on it are ya" while Fatty and Blocker Roach were pissing themselves laughing in the background. You could hear them lol

Imagine they come last this year, then have to start on minus 4+ points next season.

Lol.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6