week 1 training photos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
Zane Tetevano is looking fitter then I remember when he played for the knights. Pencil him in the 17. Especially with Vave looking a little tubby.

I may be wrong. but I think some of the lesser known faces at traing are.
tj Mclean
tom trbojevic
Dylan Kelly

So pencil them into nsw cup.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/11/13/photos_week_one_preseason.html

thar be the link! (though, just on the manly website anyway)

Steve happy and one could say excited to be back at training!

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

globaleagle said:
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/11/13/photos_week_one_preseason.html

thar be the link! (though, just on the manly website anyway)

Steve happy and one could say excited to be back at training!

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

That's crazy talk GE. That's not a smile it's a grimace, he wants out of the club now.

Cliffy said:
Zane Tetevano is looking fitter then I remember when he played for the knights. Pencil him in the 17. Especially with Vave looking a little tubby.

I may be wrong. but I think some of the lesser known faces at traing are.
tj Mclean
tom trbojevic
Dylan Kelly

So pencil them into nsw cup.

Manaia Rudolph is the one about to pass the ball! Looks pretty fit coming back after a broken leg!

They look exhausted.

There's a really cute one of Willie walking beside a little kid.:p

*No disrespect to our legend coach. Mason is huge.

Favourite pic - Stevie Matai of course.

After the suspension handed down to the wabbits centre we may not be seeing much if Zane if he is found guilty?

The Wheel said:
After the suspension handed down to the wabbits centre we may not be seeing much if Zane if he is found guilty?

Zane has no outstanding charges.

"A Newcastle local court judge granted the AVO after an incident at Tetevano's Mereweather home, however no charges were laid."

Ralphie said:
The Wheel said:

Zane has no outstanding charges.

"A Newcastle local court judge granted the AVO after an incident at Tetevano's Mereweather home, however no charges were laid."

That's promising news. You'd have to think Manly were fairly confident that he would be available when they signed him on.

I thought his matter was adjourned until the 28the Nov.? He has permission to train with Manly in the interim.

wombatgc said:
I thought his matter was adjourned until the 28the Nov.? He has permission to train with Manly in the interim.

My bad, you are quite right and I am quite wrong.

Unfortunately no Elephant Man:-(.....Though going by the photo's still a lot of blokes including NSW Cup lads not back at training yet. Though he did only have a one year contract.....

I get the impression our jersey is starting to look like a little too much like theirs, so now their jersey is starting to look a little too much like what ours should look like.

Not bad.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6