Week 1 Schedule

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Depends what Ch 9 want.

Also, if Swans lose tomorrow night they have first dibs on Homebush next week which may effect the schedule.

It's usually 1st plays on the Friday and 2nd on the Saturday. Had to change last year because of the Swans.

Have heard that the Swans may played at the SCG next week if they lose this week.

AFL is usually the same with 1st on the Friday and 2nd on the Saturday. This year is different because they would've had 2 MCG games on the same day. Hence Sydney on the Saturday at ANZ.

MadMarcus said:
Brookie is free all weekend I believe. We should let Greenberg know.

We already have put in an exemption to play at brookie but that tosser doesn't want a bar of it.

Eagles2nv said:
MadMarcus said:
Brookie is free all weekend I believe. We should let Greenberg know.

We already have put in an exemption to play at brookie but that tosser doesn't want a bar of it.

Oh yeah, that's right. We can't have it at Brookie because we wouldn't want another timekeeper stuff up like the one that happened Sharks v Cowboys finals match at Allianz last year, and they only happen at suburban grounds like Brookie.

Saturday would be good for us, giving a better chance for our supporters to get to the game. Read an article that some fans last night missed majority of the 1st half because of traffic.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8