Weather

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With the amount of rain Sydney had, the only way to keep the field looking good would have been to cancel all other games on the field from Friday, but let's face it the council will never do us that favour.

To all you soft cocks who didn't go because of the weather, give yourself an upper cut, and harden the **** up. :mad:

I think all of those who didn't go beacuase of the weather, you are on a self inforced one month ban on critisising (spelling) anything on this forum. :p

Yep, weak as piss those who were in Sydney & chose not to go because of the weather.

The club was made to look stupid by that piddly crowd that even the sharks & roosters would laugh at.

Brookie4eva said:
To all you soft cocks who didn't go because of the weather, give yourself an upper cut, and harden the f**k up. :mad:

I think all of those who didn't go beacuase of the weather, you are on a self inforced one month ban on critisising (spelling) anything on this forum. :p

Refraining from spelling corrections is as difficult as Todd Carney staying away from a pub at happy hour.

Because, enforced, criticise.

Duff said:
Yep, weak as piss those who were in Sydney & chose not to go because of the weather.

The club was made to look stupid by that piddly crowd that even the sharks & roosters would laugh at.

Fair dinkum...I have better things to do that go sit in the rain and pay for the pleasure

Daniel said:
Duff said:

Fair dinkum...I have better things to do that go sit in the rain and pay for the pleasure

I can't believe that from you. You'd have been there if you were still close.

All the time & energy you put into running this site is showing 1000 times more commitment than showing up to a game. How can you be that dedicated to the cause yet find the simplest of tasks as a supporter too difficult? Devils advocate.

Besides, if you have "better" things to do there's no problem. We all have lives to attend. It's the ones sitting at home in Dee Why, watching it on TV that my gripe is with. Or even worse at the Leagues club or Brookie Pub mooching the atmosphere.

The rain held off, not to cold, all in all a very pleasant evening. Company was good too. I just can't see how sitting at home is as good, or better, than being there. Weird.

DSM5 said:
The rain held off, not to cold, all in all a very pleasant evening. Company was good too. I just can't see how sitting at home is as good, or better, than being there. Weird.

Apart from the atmosphere at the ground I much prefer watching a game on TV, I miss so much at the ground. In saying that I still make most games at Brookie each season.

It is true if I lived in Sydney I probably would have been the first at the ground, but I don't live there and the rain was never much fun, but didn't bother me too much. With a little one on the way I doubt I would subject it to the weather though

Daniel said:
It is true if I lived in Sydney I probably would have been the first at the ground, but I don't live there and the rain was never much fun, but didn't bother me too much. With a little one on the way I doubt I would subject it to the weather though
I'm quite enjoying the liquid sunshine here in Hervey Bay at the moment!

Moondog said:
Daniel said:

Didn;t know you were up here. People are supposed to tell me they are in the area so we can drink beer and rejoice in all things Manly!

I moved out to Toogoom 2 weeks ago and am heading abck to Point Vernon in another 2 months once the house settles.

Where are you perched?

I made the trip up from Canberra with my kids. There was no way a little bit of rain could keep us away from Brooky. The kids had a great time on the oval after the game too!

Duff said:
Besides, if you have "better" things to do there's no problem. We all have lives to attend.
So true. I've got in trouble at times in the past for being absent from my life.

Daniel said:
Moondog said:
Daniel said:

Didn;t know you were up here. People are supposed to tell me they are in the area so we can drink beer and rejoice in all things Manly!

I moved out to Toogoom 2 weeks ago and am heading abck to Point Vernon in another 2 months once the house settles.

Where are you perched?
I'm in Urangan and have been known to have the occasional beer at the Bayswater!

You weren't there with a couple of other manly fans two Saturday's ago were you the night we beat the sharks.

My wife was having a baby shower there in the arvo and I dropped in for a beer and to cart all the stuff out. There were a few manly supporters sitting by the door.

One of them I recognised as a mate of big Adam.

Daniel said:
You weren't there with a couple of other manly fans two Saturday's ago were you the night we beat the sharks.

My wife was having a baby shower there in the arvo and I dropped in for a beer and to cart all the stuff out. There were a few manly supporters sitting by the door.

One of them I recognised as a mate of big Adam.
I was working last Saturday afternoon so did'nt get down there. Think the missus did though. Actually it's surprising the amount of Manly
supporters up here. Usually get down there on a Sunday for a couple of beers Congratulations on the new addition by the way!

I get down there for the odd beer if you see me down there don't be afraid to say hello

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Duff said:
Besides, if you have "better" things to do there's no problem. We all have lives to attend.
So true. I've got in trouble at times in the past for being absent from my life.

Stop trying to witticise my witticisms.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4