Weather

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kimox

Hi everyone, don't post here very often but just thought I'd let you know that it's a beautiful fine and sunny afternoon here at Brookie so make sure all you Manly fans get down here to support the lads

Its bloody ordinary. I was just down at the ground getting my membership pack but going to give the game a miss. Im not sitting on the hill in this weather, on days like these I wish I got membership with seats in the grandstand.

How embarissing it is looking at the state of the field. I live 5 mins from the oval and im not going down to sit on a muddy ****ty hill.

effnic said:
How embarissing it is looking at the state of the field. I live 5 mins from the oval and im not going down to sit on a muddy ****ty hill.

You're not meant to sit on it.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Soft effort Garts !! lol

I am happy to be labelled that. The comfort of lounge room with the beer and wine a few metres away is much more appealing than sitting out there in that weather. I am still contributing financially as I have a ticket for all games, I justify it that way.

effnic said:

Don't come on here at all accusing players of a lack of ticker in that case ;)

Garts said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Soft effort Garts !! lol

I am happy to be labelled that. The comfort of lounge room with the beer and wine a few metres away is much more appealing than sitting out there in that weather. I am still contributing financially as I have a ticket for all games, I justify it that way.

It just gets worse, wine while watching footy !!! lol

Spewing were coming down from cc but weather ordinary and F3 worse. Had it all planned pick up my free jersey and then a feed at the old ying wah at balgowlah after the game

Kiwi Eagle said:
effnic said:

Don't come on here at all accusing players of a lack of ticker in that case ;)

Garts said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Soft effort Garts !! lol

It just gets worse, wine while watching footy !!! lol

Im sophisticated KE. A nice glass of red on a wet miserable night is great.

LoL Garts - Kiwi has a point - you fag !
I'm about to crack a brewski myself !

Hahahahaha

LOL Garts, firtsly, if you are sophisticated, what the hell are you doing on here ?!?!?!

If the Rockers don't let a few drops of water put them off going to the footy you have a fair point ;)

I'm with Kiwi. I don't mind the odd glass of red, but during the footy? Get the **** out.

Just cracked my first Becks of many.

I wont be on the red during the footy, well the Manly game anyway. Beer at that stage. I definitely would not drink wine at the footy itself, so you guys do have a point.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6