We wuz robbed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
A small sideline in the Sydney Morning Herald today was that the ref Jason Robinson and his two touchies had their wallets pinched from their dressing room during the game.

A low act, but some might say they were busy trying to steal the game from us at the time. ~:(

People are now blaming manly fans when the access in there is very limited to such fans. It is more likely to be someone who had access. possibly even one of the other refs who knows

What a joke....it sucks really, for god sakes there just doing there job. Bad or not it's a low act.

Warren: Manly were awesome in the 2nd half
Laurie: But canberra were poor
Warren: Yet Manly proved too strong
Laurie: The Matai try was head high tackle
Warren: Yet they won by more than 1 try and deserved the points.
Laurie: why did they rob the wallets? Manly fans are criminals.

Warren: Yes Laurie, but the day you get a decent hair cut the rest of us might take what you say seriously.
Laurie: Do you think so?
Warren: Not a chance, just pulling your knob. Your selections and predictions are crap and you couldn't tip water out of a one inch bucket.

Guys we are towing a dangerous line here........

He is towing a dangerous line as well i would think making unsubstantiated rumours and touting MY NAME as a manly fan

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2