We won't make the Top 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Donkeys let us down, they should have won this week v Dogs. Ralphie, I respect where your coming from, and you are right, we are worse placed out of Dogs, Dragoons and Us.

I think the bigger thing is if Bunji will miss some games now with a hamstring injury that, may end the dragoons season.

The reality is we lost 3 games we probably should have won. (Panthers, Dogs and Cowboys)
Don't forget that horrible game against the Dragons at the start of the year when we couldn't score.

Looking at the Dogs and Dragons run home, we will most likely come 9th. Dragons play the Broncs up in Brissie but they are also +46 and two points ahead. After that their remaining games are against teams below us. Pretty much the same for the Dogs. We still have to play the Roosters.

If we are going to make the 8 we need to win every game which still may not be enough.

Canberra were knocked out of the race by a team below them last night.

Its those games you think you have won that you will lose.

I would not be surprised to see the dragons lose by close to 20 and if Canberra are down a win by 20+ is easily on the cards. Then we sit dead level.

Canberra were knocked out of the race by a team below them last night.

Its those games you think you have won that you will lose.

I would not be surprised to see the dragons lose by close to 20 and if Canberra are down a win by 20+ is easily on the cards. Then we sit dead level.
It's the games after this week that concern me. Dogs and Dragons have a much easier time of it. We still have Roosters and Sharks...

It's the games after this week that concern me. Dogs and Dragons have a much easier time of it. We still have Roosters and Sharks...
Two teams we have the 'wood' on. Just like the three teams that have just been defeated by Manly. And the two teams we play next. Just enjoy the ride.

I am a 'glass half full' kind of guy.

Who knows? We need to beat the Raiders this weekend. Yes. Sharks play storm. Dragons play Donkeys. We need those games to go our way. Can't see dogs missing out on the 2 points v the Titans but stranger things have happened.

I hate the "the games against penrith, dogs etc cost us" line of thought

Fact is every team in the comp has let a few games slip that the should have won and have won a few games that they probably didn't deserve too

This is not a unique situation to Manly

I hate the "the games against penrith, dogs etc cost us" line of thought

Fact is every team in the comp has let a few games slip that the should have won and have won a few games that they probably didn't deserve too

This is not a unique situation to Manly

Shall I change to " well had we won a couple more we wouldn't be in this position"??

Regardless of which games are referred to it's the close games we lost that are the ones we needed to win!!

I think we are going on a massive ride and will win all four and sneak into 7th or 8th, we do that and the sky is the limit!!

Shall I change to " well had we won a couple more we wouldn't be in this position"??

Regardless of which games are referred to it's the close games we lost that are the ones we needed to win!!

I think we are going on a massive ride and will win all four and sneak into 7th or 8th, we do that and the sky is the limit!!

Sorry mate, that wasn't directed at anyone in particular but my point is all teams have lost tight games and all teams can say the same thing

if first placed Melbourne (at the time) had beaten last placed and severely injured manly like they should have we wouldn't be in this position either. As Disco said.

Just a thought, if we win all our remaining game it will put us on 30pts. I know everyone to talk about the Dragons and Dogs sneaking in but I think the teams that are in danger are Storm and Rabbits. Storm play Sharks, Knights, Cowboys, Broncos out of that they might only beat Knights which would put them on 28pts and Rabbits play Cowboys, Dogs, Broncos and Rooster, they could lose all of them putting them on 28pts. I think there is still a chance for us to make the 8

Courtesy of Wests' Tigers, we are now in poll position to enter the 8 this weekend and hopefully stay there. I thought the following weekend was the more likely option. Once again highlighting the fickle nature of predicting how results will pan out.

Not so sure this week just yet. But we'll be inching closer. Don't think Dogs will lose, so really hoping Broncos beat Drags. That will be our only chance. Oh yeah, and us winning.

The drags have to lose quite significantly and we need to win with a healthy margin, in order to take drags for 8th spot in F/A.

Like i said, this mightn't be the week, but we may be inching closer.:h:

Don't forget that horrible game against the Dragons at the start of the year when we couldn't score.

Looking at the Dogs and Dragons run home, we will most likely come 9th. Dragons play the Broncs up in Brissie but they are also +46 and two points ahead. After that their remaining games are against teams below us. Pretty much the same for the Dogs. We still have to play the Roosters.

If we are going to make the 8 we need to win every game which still may not be enough.
The Dragons have to play the Tigers in the final round, I'm pretty confident the Tigers will beat them. We have a tough game down at Shark Park which will be a difficult finish but we have a good record down there.

Just a thought, if we win all our remaining game it will put us on 30pts. I know everyone to talk about the Dragons and Dogs sneaking in but I think the teams that are in danger are Storm and Rabbits. Storm play Sharks, Knights, Cowboys, Broncos out of that they might only beat Knights which would put them on 28pts and Rabbits play Cowboys, Dogs, Broncos and Rooster, they could lose all of them putting them on 28pts. I think there is still a chance for us to make the 8

We could end up 5th jumping past the drags and dogs as well.

Just look at the flea bitten Rabbits run home. They could easily lose all 4 in a perfect world!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2