We will win in Melbourne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ah, no, sorry, see what I meant was that Manly will beat Melbourne by a margin of 35 points or more. It was not a comment on the ages of various players.

I hope that clears this slight misunderstanding up.

:)
This is an example of how dysfunctional this club has become. No-one is on the same page. Not even the fans. I'm not even on this page now because as soon as I push this 'post' button (which I'll do right now)

I need to Mark. But f*** me they are making it hard.
I've tipped them every week. Not because of blind loyalty but because I actually thought they'd win.

I've actually thrown a lazy 20 on them to make the 8 at $4 so I hope they turn it around soon. Believe me, I will be more than happy to be wrong.

At least Sydney FC are giving me something to cheer about.

I went through the most debilitating time of my life as a supporter in the Beagle days, I just felt completely lost at the time .

This is bad, but we are all kidding ourselves if we think it's the worst ever.

It's very much the lowest point in a decade, but we will get a lot of troops back within 2-3 weeks, and one of those is a bye round , with hopefully none of our players picked ( to give them a bit of a rest).

I think we are not far away from a win, and once the monkey is off our back more will follow.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

If we win it's the upset of the year. I hope you guys "keeping the faith" and such are not wasting money on this. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that we would win.
If faith and hope was enough to base your choices on, we'd all believe in God.

I went through the most debilitating time of my life as a supporter in the Beagle days, I just felt completely lost at the time .

This is bad, but we are all kidding ourselves if we think it's the worst ever.

It's very much the lowest point in a decade, but we will get a lot of troops back within 2-3 weeks, and one of those is a bye round , with hopefully none of our players picked ( to give them a bit of a rest).

I think we are not far away from a win, and once the monkey is off our back more will follow.
I read this is the first time in our history that we have been last by four competition points. If this is true then it is our lowest level ever.
The team photo could become a collector's item!

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

If we win it's the upset of the year. I hope you guys "keeping the faith" and such are not wasting money on this. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that we would win.
If faith and hope was enough to base your choices on, we'd all believe in God.

Duff, being so negative lately has stifled my enjoyment of the game and Manly, so I've decided to be positive , as I say expect the worse hope for the best.

One day you'll all be expecting a loss and we will win, every game gets us closer to that point.

It's a given tomorrow will be super tough, this is the side running first.

But remember all those games we played when we were running first, we'd play the Roosters and whoop their backsides, and then play the Sharks the next week, with Paul Gallen and 16 Nufties and get beat.

Think of it like that, anything is possible.

Except maybe God, even I agree with you on that.

I have picked Manly in my tips (as always) and in the past hour have had a strange feeling that we may come good.

The boys need to fire the f*** up this week.

I think if Snakie is back we will go a lot better, gee we have missed him in attack and defence in the last few weeks.

I'm not really into being negative or positive , Mark, just realistic.
Of course i always hope we'll win, and i'll be pacing and swearing during the game as always.
I just don't see anything to make my logical brain think we'll win. Or even to suggest that if we do snag one, that we can repeat it any time soon.
I'd love for the team to turn this around, of course. I just don't see how us being "positive" will go any way to achieving that.
The change has to come from within the team. Hopefully it's already happened and we're just yet to see evidence of it. It's not even about winning necessarily, just looking like the boys are ready to stick it to anyone will do. Winning will follow that.

I can't tip us this week even when we have had great teams we have a shocking record in Melbourne.

Just to many question marks over our side whether that be form,talent or attitude at the moment to tip us on the road.

Back at brookie then we will get another win.

Says Mr. Negative of the last 2 months.[/QUOTE
I'll take that back after reading the rest of the thread, Mark. Good to see you back on the bandwagon and supporting the best team in the world.
Don't get me wrong, I realise we are in a bit of hot water at the moment, ranting and raving by the fans is not going to get us out of it though. From the players comments i have been reading recently, I do think that it has sunk into them how precarious our position is, and do expect a better showing this week.

After all, MickQld has written us off, we are bound for a win.

Up the Mighty Eagles.

This manly side is so bad nsw and qld cup teams would beat them at the moment. Manly are no team, just a bunch of individuals lining up for a paycheck.

To all those people who said Manly will win in Melbourne,
I pronounce you correct.:D
You may now kiss the emblem on your jerseys.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6