We will win in Melbourne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly have as much of a chance at winning v Melb as I do of waking up to find my wife replaced by Miranda Kerr. Not that I wouldn't mind either happening though......
Like winning in Melbourne " we can only but dream"!

Manly have as much of a chance at winning v Melb as I do of waking up to find my wife replaced by Miranda Kerr. Not that I wouldn't mind either happening though......

That Miranda Kerr is no good. She keeps ringing my house when there is no one home.

The only reason we won't win is because there is not one position where we have a better player than the Drizzle.

Unless Manly start hitting harder in defence and hold the ball, it'll be over after 20 minutes.

The only reason we won't win is because there is not one position where we have a better player than the Drizzle.

Unless Manly start hitting harder in defence and hold the ball, it'll be over after 20 minutes.

Have some faith, we are due for a change in luck.

Manly in the upset of the decade.

Now that Slater has declared himself fit...I'm starting to get nervous about our chances of pulling off an upset.

Manly 35+.

You guys should see if you can get good odds on that and put yer super on it!

We have never won at Aami park apparently.

I don't think this team will be the one to break that hoodoo..

I am hoping to be proven wrong...

If any team can do it, this is the one. Has to be one of the strongest Manly sides to play in the last 24 hours.

I do love the positive attitude, but mjb136 hit the nail on the head. Even with our strongest teams in our strongest years we've always struggled in Melbourne and we've never won at Aami Park. We're fielding half a first-grade team, we're in terrible form and, to top it all off, we've got Cecchin to contend with as well. If we pull off a win it'll be the upset to end all upsets.
That said, go, you Eagles!

I think it would be our biggest upset ever given the injuries.

Fingers crossed as stranger things have happened. Lots of upsets already this year.

I do love the positive attitude, but mjb136 hit the nail on the head. Even with our strongest teams in our strongest years we've always struggled in Melbourne and we've never won at Aami Park. We're fielding half a first-grade team, we're in terrible form and, to top it all off, we've got Cecchin to contend with as well. If we pull off a win it'll be the upset to end all upsets.
That said, go, you Eagles!

That's the spirit.

Expect the worst, hope for the best. That's my new motto on Silvertails.

Have some faith, we are due for a change in luck.

Manly in the upset of the decade.

I need to Mark. But f*** me they are making it hard.
I've tipped them every week. Not because of blind loyalty but because I actually thought they'd win.

I've actually thrown a lazy 20 on them to make the 8 at $4 so I hope they turn it around soon. Believe me, I will be more than happy to be wrong.

At least Sydney FC are giving me something to cheer about.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6