We will win in Melbourne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Slater & Cronk are out its 50/50, but in Melbourne it could be a long night.
Their forwards turn up every week & they know how to turn the screws on teams who are under strength or lack intensity.....

We're in for an arse-raping of epic proportions.

No need to get personal ....Lol

Get on the positivity band wagon Wombie, makes you feel a lot better, really it does .

Things can't get a lot worse so just be positive and eventually we will win one!!

@:D@:D
No need to get personal ....Lol

Get on the positivity band wagon Wombie, makes you feel a lot better, really it does .

Things can't get a lot worse so just be positive and eventually we will win one!!

You're only happy because you're going bush in less than a month and you'll not have to witness the carnage!:hi:@:D

Surely braydene williame is not playing again. If he does play we deserve to go down. The poor bloke just doesn't cut it. Why keep embarrassing him.

Hold the pill. 72% completions last week on a dry track compared to cronullas 90% in a cyclone. Cmon boys hold the freakin pill and we're in with a chance. It's that simple. Never say never. #bleedmanly

Get on em boys, I'm going to look like Nostradamus at about 8pm on Saturday night.
Recent picture of the Commander relaxing at home...
images.jpg

Is it true that Williame has never played in a winning first grade game ?

Manly have as much of a chance at winning v Melb as I do of waking up to find my wife replaced by Miranda Kerr. Not that I wouldn't mind either happening though......

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4