We will be out of the semis in 2 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we have a chance against Melbourne but against another big forward pack like the Bulldogs have we will struggle again.

Trev said:
strone33 said:
Trev said:
strone33 said:
joeboy said:
Have you heard anymore on the specifics of the issue, are senior players pissed or really pissed?

Is this exodus a real possibility?

All I've heard is that eels and Arthur really want foran, and foran is interested. But he is off contract next year and has a right to do that. I just hope it's not a case of him thinking anywhere but here.

Players still annoyed at DCE. He is demanding more and more money. He is the reason Gifty couldn't stay obviously. Others are having their salaries reduced to keep DCE. Also Gift is completely gutted that he won't be a 1 club player and other players are upset at this as well. Brett supposedly would be gone as well but is contracted and no one is really looking for a FB

Hi there. My first post/comment. How can you make such a bold statement with no fact. Maybe you could get a start at DT as you've just stated nothing but lies champ.

I've been privilege to some information from a source, I'm not claiming them to be facts but just passing on the info for everyone here Chief!

Why would you bother passing on information that is not fact. I too know a source and I can tell you for a FACT DCE is not getting a cent more this year or next year. He is not the reason Gifty is leaving more to do with back ending and market value as determined by the NRL. Which players are having their salaries reduced according to your source? (Preferably with a touch of fact) I have only read of re-signings and upgrades.

That's right, DCE is on 400k now and next year but still demanding more, that is the issue

strone33 said:
Trev said:
strone33 said:
Trev said:
strone33 said:
Players still annoyed at DCE. He is demanding more and more money. He is the reason Gifty couldn't stay obviously. Others are having their salaries reduced to keep DCE. Also Gift is completely gutted that he won't be a 1 club player and other players are upset at this as well. Brett supposedly would be gone as well but is contracted and no one is really looking for a FB

Hi there. My first post/comment. How can you make such a bold statement with no fact. Maybe you could get a start at DT as you've just stated nothing but lies champ.

I've been privilege to some information from a source, I'm not claiming them to be facts but just passing on the info for everyone here Chief!

Why would you bother passing on information that is not fact. I too know a source and I can tell you for a FACT DCE is not getting a cent more this year or next year. He is not the reason Gifty is leaving more to do with back ending and market value as determined by the NRL. Which players are having their salaries reduced according to your source? (Preferably with a touch of fact) I have only read of re-signings and upgrades.

That's right, DCE is on 400k now and next year but still demanding more, that is the issue
[/
You don't even know what he is on even though it's available on google haha. Lot of holes in your "story". He's demanding more? He has come out publicly and not negotiating til next year same as Foran. Is it an issue because you or your sauce say so. Tell us who and how many have taken reduced salaries? Did the recently signed buhrer, JSL, Symonds ? No. Maybe you should change sauces

Trev said:
strone33 said:
Trev said:
strone33 said:
Trev said:
strone33 said:

[/
You don't even know what he is on even though it's available on google haha. Lot of holes in your "story". He's demanding more? He has come out publicly and not negotiating til next year same as Foran. Is it an issue because you or your sauce say so. Tell us who and how many have taken reduced salaries? Did the recently signed buhrer, JSL, Symonds ? No. Maybe you should change sauces

I'm just sharing what I've been told Trev, that's all.

So you are saying DCE is on about half of Glenn and Choc and Glenn and Choc are annoyed that he wants more?

strone33 said:
Fluffy said:
So you are saying DCE is on about half of Glenn and Choc and Glenn and Choc are annoyed that he wants more?

Correct

If (big if) this is indeed true - these guys have their heads firmly up their arse! Unfortunately good forwards are easier to come by than good halves (though we may be lacking in forwards) hence the price differential.

Trev said:
strone33 said:
Trev said:
strone33 said:
Trev said:
strone33 said:

[/
Yes, maybe you should try tartare sauce with this fishy story... :p

Nuttybott said:
Trev said:
strone33 said:
Trev said:
strone33 said:

[/
Yes, maybe you should try tartare sauce with this fishy story... :p

Chilli

OK so we went out in straight sets.

But if you're questioning the effort tonight, I think that's pretty harsh.

We were without 4 of the players who would have started in our pack.

I for one will be putting my jersey on tomorrow and walking around proudly.

simon64 said:

Where was that effort in the first half? Was obvious certain players didn't wabtvto be there or put in.

40-0 down last week

16-0 down tonight is a unacceptable in finals and a disgrace to the jersey

And you are a disgrace to manly fans

The effort was clearly there and bar the rogering of the refs allowing the dogs to be well off side multiple times we would have won that game.

Fluffy said:

The effort was clearly there and bar the rogering of the refs allowing the dogs to be well off side multiple times we would have won that game.

Yeah rigto pal no worries

As opposed to zero effort in the first half

strone33 said:
simon64 said:

Where was that effort in the first half? Was obvious certain players didn't wabtvto be there or put in.

40-0 down last week

We were down because of the amount of possession against us

Berkeley_Eagle said:
strone33 said:
simon64 said:

40-0 down last week

Exactly any team with only 30% of possession would be down three tries.

Central Coast Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
strone33 said:
simon64 said:

40-0 down last week

Exactly any team with only 30% of possession would be down three tries.
Also our structure was totally off
When you see forwards taking kicks on the 5th tackle & Halves & fullbacks in at dummy half constantly

strone33 said:
Fluffy said:

Yeah rigto pal no worries

As opposed to zero effort in the first half

Zero effort in the first half? Were you watching the same game? Their pack monstered us in the first 20 like they were always going to but then I seem to recall holding them scoreless with only 12 men on the field and coming back to score a try. If you have been watching any manly games in the past two months that is a MIGHTY leap from what they have produced and I for one couldn't be happier with the performance I saw under the circumstances we were in.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6