We, the Blues, are stuffed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We could do worse than Sticky...

"NSW legends Brad Fittler and Laurie Daley will also come under heavy consideration"

Good move, The stick will do well in this enviorenment as a full time coach, As long as he has a lot of say on the team. He is loyal, and passionate.He knows how to win footy games and he hates qld, and hates losing

We all have strong opinions on current and past players and coaches and I just can't stand him.

There is hope overall fot the Blues. See
http://silvertails.net/news/5196-blueprint-for-success-neutral-coach-axe-selectors.html

Stuart with Des as his deputy... Lol that would be a fun change room. Bad Cop, Bad Cop... HAHAHAHA.

Pick a good team for once and NSW would have a chance. That means getting rid of Kidley all together.

I hate Qld with a passion but it isn't going to matter who they get to coach NSW, it wont make any difference at the moment. As painfull as it is, they are just too good and they are going to dominate for some time yet...

I hope whoever we pick has instant success, not because I have any feelings for NSW but just to make Bellamy look bad.

Moondog link said:
[quote author=Wolfpack link=topic=185700.msg301671#msg301671 date=1286570771]
I'd take Fittler. We'd lose with any three of those failures, at least Freddy would be a laugh along the way.
What about Tommy again.
[/quote]

Freddy makes him look like an idiot. That says a lot about Tommy.

I could never endorse Tommy for coach anyway, despise the man.

Shane link said:
NSW have 1 way out of origin,its taking Manlys engine room with Carney and possibly Burns (QLDer?)
yeah then we struggle for 6weeks having a makeshift engine room till they come back , there would be alot of dropped points there.. unless we won 8/8  at the start..

The only person more qualified to coach NSW is Gus. Ricky would be great as a full-time coach. Hes f*cking intense and I think he needs to step back from day to day NRL coaching. It would be good for him as it would be for the blues.

I don't buy into the argument that QLD are unbeatable. We've got enough pieces to make it work. Build a team around the following pieces and we will be fine.

1. Stewart
2. Hayne
3. Lyon
6. Carney
7. Pierce
9. Farah
11. Watmough
13. Bird

Shane link said:
NSW have 1 way out of origin,its taking Manlys engine room with Carney and possibly Burns (QLDer?)

One way ticket to another series loss !! Do you seriously think King, Kite, Rose, etc are Origin standard ?? I wouldn't even pick Watmough on current form. Burns, even though he is a Queenslander, is so far removed from Origin standard it isn't funny. I will concur on Carney.

willstyles link said:
The only person more qualified to coach NSW is Gus. Ricky would be great as a full-time coach. Hes f*cking intense and I think he needs to step back from day to day NRL coaching. It would be good for him as it would be for the blues.

I don't buy into the argument that QLD are unbeatable. We've got enough pieces to make it work. Build a team around the following pieces and we will be fine.

1. Stewart
2. Hayne
3. Lyon
6. Carney
7. Pierce
9. Farah
11. Watmough
13. Bird

Hope they dont pick Farah - he doesnt step up in big games - he has failed at SOO before and the way his kicking game fell apart against the Dragons in the finals cost the Tigers that game.

Farah is a bomb,he hogs way to much ball for my liking,Ennis even though he lost us the dead rubber,i cant see anyone better

And im still sold on our engine room,its possibly one of the best in the league,think of this for a blues team for a moment

Stewart
Morris
Morris
Lyon
Hayne
Soward
Carney
Kite
Weyman
Rodney
Gallen
Choc

Idris (back row to replace Rodney)
Leyroyd Lars
That other Canberra prop
with the last bench spot going to a handy halfback to replace Ennis after 60 minutes

Coach = Gus
coaches ass = Freddy

Series score 3-0

Sure it'd leave us buggered for a few weeks however how could they lose?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4