WE STILL BELIEVE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tractorboy

Reserve Grader
I have never made a sign before but I will be doing a sign to take to the game on Sunday with these great words on it. Because I really do, prehaps as I have to. We all should believe. GO MANLY

I believe we are going to blindside these over confidant pricks and really stick it to them. Watch out you bunch of losers the 31 year drought is going to continue.

I'm totally relaxed about this one...If we lose it was expected but if we win..Oh boy! if we win...

Can you imagine what the scenes at the ground will be and the journey home would be akin to the trip home on the bus from Homebush in 08!

Wouldn't miss it for the world - Good on you Benny, See you Sunday

Just give the boys a few beers before they run out. They will be full of that much bravado they will smash anyone that comes near em. Go you good things **** them up big time. Play like nothing matters these losers will choke on their own spit.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
CHOKE YOU BASTARDS
underneath

Not sure if that would go down very well. He he. And like you say Vid, for most of the week been I've pretty relaxed with this game. A very busy week has been able to get my mind off the game. But as it draws near. The nerves get bigger.

No nerves tractorboy all the pressure is on them. Not only are they expected to win they are expected to lap us. Its a semi final do you think our boys are going out there expecting to get lapped. NO WAY.St Choke wont be able to handle this. They have no idea the **** mess they are going to be in come 5.45pm Sunday. Hahahahahaha **** you Dragqueens

I agree all the pressure is on them, I'm just that kind of person that gets nervous. Seeing as worse case and we do lose thats it. I found last week hard enough to take. But I really do think we can do it, yes it will be tough. But sports full of suprisies.

Interesting psychology in a situation like this. The players may have been shielded to some extent from the moods of the two camps, but not completely. They each know what is going on. For Manly, this match was lost already as the  bruises and judiciary charges came out on Sunday night. It has been well and truly lost again each subsequent day, amid each successive announcement of suspensions, massive injury tolls, and record odds as rank outsiders. Conversely Saints have been bouyed by their full-strength, in form, winning team, red hot favourites and lining up against the only top-8 side that no-one gives a chance in hell.

By the time the sides trot out, I suspect it won't take much for the tables to turn. Saints will have to battle against the feeling that they already won this game, so why are they even having to run around exerting themselves. For Manly, the fact they are still there when they were written off by all and sundry a week earlier will be like getting a second chance.

All we need is a half-decent start . . . to make it really interesting . ..

Unfortunately Seaeaglerock8 there are 2 clowns in pink suits with whistles pretending to know the rules that will **** all this optimism up totally no doubt. Could this be the one game this year where we might get a fair go and not get anally probed again by these jokes.

we will last 20 mins and thats it we will be OUTCLASSED...they have the best defence so how are we even going to score a try you gooses....it will be IMBARISING

We Still Believe - The Collingsworth Family

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c722zRgONdU[/youtube]
and
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grcth0uiOZA[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbXiECmCZ94[/youtube]

I tend to believe in things in which there is some evidence that it might be worth holding on to. In this situation, there is nothing that I can point to that gives me the tiniest hope that we have a chance. Short of five injuries to the Dragons in the first ten minutes, we have two chances - Buckley's and none. I predict we will give it our best shot but that this will be woefully short on this occasion.

Anything is possible if we believe in our team and our players believe in them selves , in sport upsets happen all the time . HAVE FEATHERS WILL FLY , GO THE SEA EAGLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the pressure and expectations is on the Chokers.

The way I look at it two things can happen,

1. We lose, expected, no huge surprise, already ready to move on and await the new season.

2. We win, and St George never ever live it down.

vidmar link said:
I'm totally relaxed about this one...If we lose it was expected but if we win..Oh boy! if we win...

Can you imagine what the scenes at the ground will be and the journey home would be akin to the trip home on the bus from Homebush in 08!

No One Likes us But We are STILL Here !

Just paraphrasing the famous banner Vidmar :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4