We have seen the last of

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
The white jersey, as worn in the GF

Admin at MSE have confirmed a new away jersey for 2008, no pics as yet

It was a crap jumper anyway. Cost us a GF, should have stuck with the lucky home jersey.

arent you always crapping on about maximising profits and new revenue streams etc Matas??

Dont want it dont buy it, simple as that, I didnt buy this years one as I didnt think much of it, no one is forcing you to shell out a ridiculous amount of money for it.

I want to see the retro jersey used all the time. Great strip.

I'd be happy with the 96' we wore against knights but the best one was the 70's copy.

Thank god for that. That jersey has seen some shocking performances.

We had to wear it int he grand final because Melbourne were the "Home team" and got to wear their normal jersey, and ours is too close apparantly.

But I hate that white jersey

arent you always crapping on about maximising profits and new revenue streams etc Matas??

Dont want it dont buy it, simple as that, I didnt buy this years one as I didnt think much of it, no one is forcing you to shell out a ridiculous amount of money for it.

yeah, so? Did it look like I was saying it was wrong or something?

I would like to just see a reverse of our Home Jersey , as it has to be white , maybe they will go for a Nice Teal like the Old Bronco's one hehehehe

You can bet it will be something new. Always on the lookout for new marketing is our game.

I reckon will see the retro versions of the jersey with the big eagle on the front soon as well.

Byso will finally be back in fashion. If you wait long enough .......
oh well his jersey might come back in fashion but his hair cut thats another story :yeah:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6