We have moved to the new server! (Please monitor, review and feedback)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld said:
Why are all the times on the posts an hour ahead. I understand when it was daylight saving and I'm in Qld but its still the same.

Should be sorted now

I haven't been able to go straight to the last read post of a thread on mobile view by clicking the little triangle on the left. It just goes to the top of the thread.

It's a setting under your user control panel.

The system clock is set fine. You need to change your setting to get + 10

Brookie Brawler said:
I haven't been able to go straight to the last read post of a thread on mobile view by clicking the little triangle on the left. It just goes to the top of the thread.
There has been no functional change at all database and scripts stayed as is and intact with the move

Jerry1 said:
Seems slow tonight

May be your location. Its running petty quickly here with page loads totalling less than a second

Generated in 0.3415630 seconds

Maybe my son dowloading movies or sonething. Having to click on links several times to get there. Will try again after he goes to bed and let you know.

hmm yeah probably your network throughput looking at the statistics and logs its all pretty clean at the moment though server load is higher than I like (its on 1.4 I like it below 1. Ram consumption is low and pages are loading quickly even from all the way over here

It seems to be faster for me and running fairly quickly tonight.

Thanks Dan - all your efforts are much appreciated :)

Dan said:
It's a setting under your user control panel.

The system clock is set fine. You need to change your setting to get + 10

User CP/Your Profile/Edit Options/Date and Time Options :
GMT+10 was selected
But the 'Always use DST Correction' was the selected :-/

'Automatically detect DST' has now corrected the time of the post :)

Test time 7:27

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
I tried to get my tips in from 4.30 to 7.30 last night (Friday) . Couldn't get in. Also couldn't access forum.

I emailed my tip (roosters).

No problems this morning.

Jock said:
Keep getting a message that "the bulletin board is currently closed" . not all the time but enough to be annoying. This can happen when I open a subject or when I flick back to the rugby league forum page.

Seems to be resolved now, thanks Dan

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4