We have an opportunity..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Tipping Member
now not for a minute will this be as well articulated as Jono's piece from last week, and I know this is easily said from someone 4,000+ks away, but tonight we have an opportunity to turn the SFS into a second "fortress".
I just finished watching last years Semi v the Cowboys, and as we all know the crowd was pretty ordinary.
Nothing would please the Cowboys more than to see a paltry crowd there tonight. But they would crap themselves if it was filled with Manly supporters.
C'mon Manly fans, get off the coaches and get to the game. Your team needs you.
It could well be the last opportunity you have this season to see our heroes in action.
With mininmal number of Cowboys fans expected we can turn the SFS into a sea of Maroon & White.
Go Manly.

as an aside - who was the commentator that called our jerseys purple as we were all lining up for the last try in that game. Purple pfftttt..

I'm taking my 4 yr old boy to witness his first ever live semi. He and I will be hoarse tomorrow morning. Just hope I don't lose him. If anybody finds him he is mine. We should have at least 30k there tonight. Let's do it.

Clint said:
now not for a minute will this be as well articulated as Jono's piece from last week, and I know this is easily said from someone 4,000+ks away, but tonight we have an opportunity to turn the SFS into a second "fortress".

Go Manly.

Yeah, well after his piece;):p:cool:, we lost so you'll be sweet!!!

Staff online

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7