We didn't get Tamou so who?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Several posters said he was a target - just announced he is off to the Panthers for 4 years! Given that who is our big nasty prop option? Do we stay local? People with better eyes than me say we have the goods in Knight - what are the options....

As I type I see we have Tariq Sims - second row but still a potential big nasty option

No - that was the "red V" with vision of Manly. So we don't have him

No one
We have knight, fonua blake, billy bainbridge and willis meehan coming through to become our future forwards. As well as Jake trbojevic, jamie bhurer and siosaia vave. Add Kapow to that and this could be as good as the top teams in only 2 years time

After missing out on Sims and Tamou I say we are after a world class forward. I don't really know who we would be chasing that's available. Maybe an import? We defiantly will have plenty of room in the cap.

Not a big tamou fan. We need to find a tomolomo.
NRL360 had Green on last night and he made a salient point about replacing Tamou.

His strategy is to have different body shapes in the forwards, as it forces the defender to change their tackling stance, thereby slowing them down.

So he is in the market for a lanky prop.

Manly has Lanky- Darcy, Knight, Meehan
Manly has Bottom heavy types - Vave, AFB
Manly has Stocky - Myles, Armstrong, Kelly,Ferris

We'd be lucky to attract Chris Sandow these days.

No one in their right mind would sign with Manly unless getting massive overs.

A quick check of questions players and managers might ask

1. Do they have a good coach?

2. Are they on the brink of being premiership contenders?

3. Do they gave a stable board and management?

4. Are there any off field matters that could turn sour?

I'd go after Ethan Lowe. Young quality back tower is what we need. Then shift Marty into the front row.

Trent should go knock on bellyaches door and ask if maybe he'd be interested in a player swap.... Say Nate for Jessie Bromwich. Go on baz doesn't hurt to ask! Do it for the team.

I'd go after Ethan Lowe. Young quality back tower is what we need. Then shift Marty into the front row.

I rate Lowe highly but cowgirls will have cap space available now that Tamou has moved on. So will be hard to prise him out of Townsville.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4