We Did got to 7th but

PEPSI

Bencher
Just thought i would share a quality post heading from over at MSE.

Those teachers amongst us would be delighted! :lol: :roll: :roll:

Speaking of all geniuses over at MSE... does anyone know that person who posts as lotti??

I think it's a girl (not sure though) and does she post here??

what...and all us here do have an idea?

hey pepsi, when you have a dig at someone over spelling and yet label it typical of MSE users, make sure you know how to spell too....imagine how much they would be laughing at this site now.

MSE - 1 ST - 0

We need to get over our "of higher intelligence" than MSE users. Makes us look insecure.

Barks it is a fact, well for most of us anyway.

Pepsi's mistake wasnt spelling, as it is quite obvious the S and D are right next to each other!!

Back to MSE with you!!

It is a good idea to check your spelling prior to having a crack at someones writing skills though.

btw, no person here is a spokesperson for all on this site. We are all individuals :)

hey pepsi, when you have a dig at someone over spelling and yet label it typical of MSE users, make sure you know how to spell too....imagine how much they would be laughing at this site now.

MSE - 1 ST - 0

We need to get over our \"of higher intelligence\" than MSE users. Makes us look insecure.
Barks - to be fair Pepsi was making comment at one post which was rather funny. He also didn't dig at MSE - it was later in the thread from someone else.

Don't take things too seriously. Noone else does.

sh!t, note this one down, Dan admitting failure, we wont see that often ladies and gents :dance: :dance:

MSE - 1 ST - 0

We need to get over our \"of higher intelligence\" than MSE users. Makes us look insecure.

I have more of an idea than you and lotti!

MSE - 1 ST - 0

Yet another victim of the dreaded sence of humour bypass. Will do my best to be completely serious on here from now on.

And while on the subject of having a dig, please show me where i was having a shot at MSE posters. Take a chill pill Barks.

One would hope they would be laughing at this site, the humour over here is outstanding some times! At least we have a laugh at ourselves rather than judge people by the length of their hair!

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2