We deserve an apology

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brissie Kid said:
Pity Des didn't go public with this moan until now.

If he'd done it about July every Manly fan would have got behind him and demanded from the club everything he wanted.

He didn't because he wouldn't have got what he wanted. He has got what he wanted now.

Hey Bones was it your email read out by that bulldog and now hasler apologist Hughes on talkin sport this arvo. What a couple of <Deleted> Hughes and Tunks have been through this. Nothing but ridicule towards the Manly board but not a word said about the disgraceful conduct of the dogs and hasler in all this by either of those 2 hypocrites.

mickqld said:
Hey Bones was it your email read out by that bulldog and now hasler apologist Hughes on talkin sport this arvo. What a couple of <Deleted> Hughes and Tunks have been through this. Nothing but ridicule towards the Manly board but not a word said about the disgraceful conduct of the dogs and hasler in all this by either of those 2 hypocrites.

Yeah it was mine. Hughes has an agenda in this. He will not let up on bagging the manly board as he wants to see Foran at the Bulldogs.

bones said:
mickqld said:

Yeah it was mine. Hughes has an agenda in this. He will not let up on bagging the manly board as he wants to see Foran at the Bulldogs.

Those 2 pricks have driven this campaign on behalf of the dogs as hard as anyone since the G.F. I hate that <Deleted> club and anyone associated with it more than I ever have now. I hope they all rot outside of the 8 for as long as he coaches there and more.

And the question will never be answered..."why, when your coach has 18 months to go on his contract, the club has no sponsors, and we are are trying to retain the playing group, do we need to jump on teh coaches band wagon and secure him".

Des I hate you for what you have done since the grand final. Manly made you and you have tried your best to pull them apart. That wont happen, we are more than just you.....

I hope you fail at Belmore and end up on the scrap heap...But of course that wont worry you, you made your millions from Manly, remember that arse crack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4