We can beat Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

febs01

Yes we can!!!! We have great ball players in Killer and Snake with Api being a revelation. Our forwards are starting to stand up and bend a few lines as well as the backline sometimes creating tries out of nothing.
Yes they are the form team, however we are a team on the up. They will attempt to out enthuse us and rush us, whilst we will out think them. Brain over brawn I say.

Then to cap it all off we have the "Prince of Brookvale" in our squad.
So lets get down there and cheer our boys on. They need us. Time to show the pretenders how this game is played.
Go Manly!!!!

Yes we can!!!! We have great ball players in Killer and Snake with Api being a revelation. Our forwards are starting to stand up and bend a few lines as well as the backline sometimes creating tries out of nothing.
Yes they are the form team, however we are a team on the up. They will attempt to out enthuse us and rush us, whilst we will out think them. Brain over brawn I say.

So lets get down there and cheer our boys on. They need us. Time to show the pretenders how this game is played.
Go Manly!!!!
A little too much cheese on that pizza, but I'll eat it.

Us in a tight one.

giphy.gif

So long as our forwards keep rolling we're in the game. I'm very sceptical about our ability to score points with cherry out but they're not an attacking powerhouse really (despite the shellacking they gave the hapless raiders) so I suspect 20 points will be enough to win this game from either side.
At home, prime time, and with a mostly healthy roster I'll give us a good chance of winning. If we can it'll be a huge win, considering they're rorting the salary cap and all.

I cant wait for marty kapow to take on jason Voorhees. He may be the only one that can stop him. Sorry we are talking about winning against the eels aren't we , no problem there.

Go Manly!!!!

Good to see you posting @febs01

A good tactic would be when the Eels have the ball near their own line, we let Foran make a break, but shepherd all his supports so he has to sprint 90 metres himself and rips his hammy totally. Sorry I shouldn't laugh at injuries, I know.

The Eels will come out & try to blitz us from the start. I'm sure if the boys can take the heat & manage to keep them out we will slowly turn the tables & give them a good beating!! TB knows this, as I'm sure the boys do & won't allow another Brookvale ambush! I for one have faith in our boys & am not gonna let our early season starts play on my mind. Manly 16 plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we can lead or be within 6 at halftime we will win.
We must start with a defensive mindset and dominate the ruck in the first 20 mins.
If the eels score a couple early it will be a bridge to far.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8