We are the Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
That's the banner my brood will be huddled under on Saturday night.  Where are the rest of you banner wielding maniacs going to be?  We'll bring our own sandwiches.  :-*

I'm usually on the forty metre mark on the Road side, half way up the hill.  I may just wander down and have a chat. 

Who has the "Mediocrity will not be tolerated" banner?

At the back of the Hill just under the Brooky Pub sign south of the Beer Shed
Safe travels Mata

DSM5 link said:
I'm usually on the forty metre mark on the Road side, half way up the hill.  I may just wander down and have a chat.  

You can talk about your smite counts

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=181575.msg239649#msg239649 date=1252021381]
I'm usually on the forty metre mark on the Road side, half way up the hill.  I may just wander down and have a chat. 

You can talk about your smite counts
[/quote]

Or how well orford is playing

DSM5 link said:
come on and say hi to me
ill be nice i promise

I am normally just north of the beer shed near the top of the hill. It is almost always standing room only though, so not so good for the boys. I'll keep an eye out for the banner.

I will hopefully make it to the game but not too much before kick off as I have to wait until all my 3 boys finish their soccer games. Then it will be a rush leaving Canberra by 4pm!

Have fun guys and wish I could be there BUT staying "on deck" in Brisbane for the expected rush on Sunday for my Melbourne AND/OR Gold Coast packages (see www.mwse.com.au for more details).

I have about 50 pre-registered for each game but expect these numbers to grow on Sunday once the final make up is knon.

So have a great day all!!

ill be near the usual spot, just north of the beer shed

Matt before hand ill prob try and catch a good chunk of the 20's

DSM5 link said:

Bastard !!!

You preferred to stay under the radar when I was around !!!

I was there, just avoided you.  With CliffyGc skulking around, I just might stay under the radar again.

DVS Matt -
Beers before hand - there are quite a few of us heading to the Football Club function at the Leagues Club at 5.00pm whilst keeping an eye on the Warriors game - you can get FC membership from the Leagues reception (but get there early as it will be busy on game day?)
$25 will give you membership for 2010 but entry to the function.

As with Fluffy there are also a quite a few will go in early to watch the twentys and have a beer there

DSM5 link said:
I was there, just avoided you.  With CliffyGc skulking around, I just might stay under the radar again.
i actually think your an ok blooke DSM5

you dish out a lot of ****
but you can take it as well i respect that.

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=181575.msg239735#msg239735 date=1252044365]
i actually think your an ok blooke DSM5

you dish out a lot of S**t
but you can take it as well i respect that.
[/quote]

Please blokes back in your corners in between rounds and have a few more beers for gawds sake - I think I'm about to be sick with this love-fest breaking out  :p  ::) ;D

See you on the hill tomorrow and no nicey nicey behaviour OK?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6