we are stuck with Hayne as ref this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brookie Brawler said:
Duff said:
sheridanstand78 said:
Dont forget we got done at Gosford against the same opponent late in the season and he gave the dirty dogs a golden point penalty too.

So that puts him on par with the refs that treat us better. Maxwell and Ceccin would have found ten times that.
We get rorted every week by every ref. I don't think he's particularly worse. I'm not saying he's fair to us.

Have to disagree sorry.

Checcin and Maxwell are more blatant to the casual observer (like THAT penalty Checcin invented to give the Titans the win in 2009 - Manly fans never forget because nobody else could care less) and do seem to generally dislike Manly but they are incompetent enough for me to accept that they are just making errors.

I know I keep saying this but I'll just never ever forget that game against the Titans in 2009. never.

Hayne in could work in our favour, i have a feeling he dislikes souths and owes us a few

Mark from Brisbane said:
I must admit I am starting to get a bit disillusioned with the game of Rugby League.

I rarely now watch any other games other than Manly ones, where as in the past I watched most.....its not just us that is affected although it does seem to be us that's affected most.

And I am not sure of any conspiracy, or skulduggery that's going on here, BUT the NRL just love to see those close, golden point games, and love even more a side well behind storming back in the second half so maybe not a conspiracy but maybe an "agenda".

This^^^

And they wonder why the crowds are down. Disillusioned indeed.

It's gone on long enough about us thinking all refs hate us , everyone is talking this game up from this time last year when toovey blew up, if anything it just goes to show we are still undisciplined, we can not keep blaming refs , I don't think they get it right all the time , but there never going to change there decision , so you need to be disciplined and give them as little as possible

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4