We are rated the second worst fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Last night on Nein I saw a snippet about a RL player poll showing that Souffs had the worst fans, and we Manly fans were rated second worst.
I don;t know whether to take this as an insult or a compliment.
Anyone know what the player poll was about? I imagine it was one done by Rugby League Week.

If it's opposition players not liking playing games when we are there, then I'm happy to be second most hated. But we must go one better next year.

Pretty simple reasoning. Players used to all be fans, and they could never win an argument against their Manly mates because of Manly's success and their teams lack of.

Souths fans came first because they're annoying.

Must have been all the bulldogs f***wits who were voting. Then again they are hardly literate enough to be able to vote.

It means we are achieving what we want to achieve if its because the players hate our fans. If our players said we were the worst fans then I'd be worried.

The other thing as well: they might be talking about our ability to travel. In this case I would agree with the results. We have some of the worst fans when it comes to travelling within the Sydney Basin.

Considering we're not known for throwing coins at players or burning down our stands after losing..... I call shenanagins!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4