We are missing the point on the betting allegations.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep @susan Couldnt agree more. And I'm actually really sad more than anything that the club thought it ok to have Heyson, Ange, etc. in the dressing rooms or around the official areas of the club at any time ever.

If they were unable to control the people doing the inviting, then they had to be moved on, no matter how good.

We are seeing the inevitable here whether it's proven or not.

I can only imagine how awful it was for Tooves trying to do his job in such an atmosphere.

Bottom line, we fans watch our team to get away from the tough stuff in life (in my case, my mother's dementia that is tormenting her at every moment of every day). We don't need this rubbish in our entertainment.

Manly need to take a leaf out of the Swans book and act accordingly. Until then, I'm off to the Swans for my happy distraction. See ya there @Ryan !!
I was going to go to Swans V gc as i live about 2km from the suns stadium but 1 its raining and 2 the suns wont turn up.

I can't help thinking if Des was the coach there would never have been any allegations of tanking.. It would be unthinkable.. He had the team so tightly bonded that they could never consider such a thing. Us against the world. The players knew it, the fans new it.
Exactly why we need des back.

Reportedly a mate of the Stewarts, ever been an issue?. Ill bet if he is mates with the Stewarts there is one fat greek that wont be saying much about it, might be a bit close to home this connection if true.

Eww just thought about Zorba at the brothel GROSS!

Spot on, the point isn't match fixing, it's inside info. Hayson said in yesterday's smh that in newcastle's case by being close to Joey he knew early about who was in and out of the team. That's enough to play the odds.

Having hard core gamblers close to manly players for the long period where manly were top 4 means this:
* knowledge of champ players being in means a fairly certain manly win. Big percentage of wins with Brett in for example. If the champs are definitely playing, Bet big on manly.
* knowledge of champ players being out means bet on the other team, who would probably be $2.50 or $3.50 to beat manly.
* this inside info is meaningful in an era where the team named on Tuesday is unlikely to be unchanged at kickoff.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4