We are in the papers boys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not gonna miss him. We got through half of this year without him and we would have had to get through the next 2 years without him anyway. He is not worth the money the other clubs want to pay and I think his career has already peaked now as i don't see him improving at Parra after a long sabbatical or whatever. So Will enjoy your mission because you just got bought by the career cemetery that is Parramatta. I Hope at the end of your career you look back and think it was worth it. Remember your Dad chased the Money at West Tigers all those years ago and ended up the greatest worldwide embarrassment Rugby League has ever produced with "Finger-gate". After that he realised that money wasn't everything and we allowed him back when no-one else wanted him and we gave him a life again and to a lesser extent you also as your Dad would not have been able to support you and your family. I hope this isnt true Will because if it is you will not get any thanks from me as I believe as a club we have given you and your family more than enough when all these other clubs didnt care. What we did for your family and your Dad was not an act of loyalty but an act of charity because his career like Todd Carney's currently was finished, difference is Carney could win a premiership for a club whereas your Dad at the time wouldnt have even though he was a strong and powerful player. I hope you consider this when you sign the next contract.

conanu said:
I'm not gonna miss him. We got through half of this year without him and we would have had to get through the next 2 years without him anyway. He is not worth the money the other clubs want to pay and I think his career has already peaked now as i don't see him improving at Parra after a long sabbatical or whatever. So Willy enjoy your mission because you just got bought by the career cemetery that is Parramatta. Hope it was worth it just like your Dad chased the Money at West Tigers all those years ago and ended up the greatest worldwide embarrassment Rugby League has ever produced with "Finger-gate". After that he realised that money wasn't everything and came crawling back and we gave him a life again. Well he has proved as have you that you guys aren't worth looking after cause you only care about where the next dollar is coming from. You wont get any thanks from me as i believe as a club we have given you and your ungrateful family far too much already. (Gee I hope this report is true because if not i am gonna have to eat some serious humble pie.)

Yeah, harsh words dont go off too early.

As long as we sign up Dessie long term, I think there is a good chance he will return further down the track. He'll only be 23 when he is next off contract, we shouldn't be burning any bridges with the kid. It may take him a while to get back to this level after his 2 years off, so let parramatta deal with that period and we can try and bring him back after.

Our immediate priority is to enjoy the week as premiers!!! Next is to make sure Dessie, Crusher, DCE and Foran are locked up long term.

Yeah i know they are harsh but that is how I feel (if he has gone). Wouldnt hurt for him to come out and say "No deal has been agreed" though would it. Thats why I think its a done deal simply because nothing has been said to the contrary. Either way I wont be bothered cause I reckon we are a bigger team than just one flashy back that is going away for 2 years anyway.

Dessie and Crusher are my only worries as long as they are here i dont care if half the team leaves and that is honest cause i know they can create the same in another 5 years.

Des and Crusher are the only priority's this club has Full Stop.

Jonesyv2 said:
torana355 said:
I wish him well. The only thing that irks me is the fact he said he wanted to stay right before it was announced he was leaving. Hodkinson did the same thing to a lesser extent. Im sure crusher will find more young talent anyway, something Parra should be doing.

I Can't agree with this considering, Buhrer / Hodko / T-rex / Robinson all Came from Parra plus others escape me right now.

Yeah but they were players Parra did not want. They had the money to keep them but they did not see the potential like Crusher did. Parra wait until other clubs build up a player then poach them, big difference.

torana355 said:
Jonesyv2 said:
torana355 said:
I wish him well. The only thing that irks me is the fact he said he wanted to stay right before it was announced he was leaving. Hodkinson did the same thing to a lesser extent. Im sure crusher will find more young talent anyway, something Parra should be doing.

I Can't agree with this considering, Buhrer / Hodko / T-rex / Robinson all Came from Parra plus others escape me right now.

Yeah but they were players Parra did not want. They had the money to keep them but they did not see the potential like Crusher did. Parra wait until other clubs build up a player then poach them, big difference.

I reckon Crusher brought most of those guys to Parra anyway so we didnt really poach them.

Surely the Eels aren't so dumb to play young Hoppa $500k for the next 2 years to be a door knocker? I know they are stupid but surely not that much.

I wish you all the best William .

But can someone answer a simple question for me ?

Can you name me one player that Parramatta have taken from another club , and improved them as a player , and as a person ?

What head-dick wrote that article (now on Sky News and Sportal) not to surprised really that I was misquoted by not printing the entire thing.

So that's why he went, a coaching role for his dad. Why am I not surprised that John was partly to blame for this?

He hasn't been loyal to this club for years even though we have stuck by him through thick and thin.

Will, if you read this, I am utterly disappointed, and we'll all be telling you this at the awards night on Friday night. You let down a lot of Manly fans, especially the ones you lied to on Sunday night.

Must be a rubbish paper as they didn't even bother to get my forum name correct.

What is Big Hoppa going to coach them on - do-it-yourself-rectal-scans?

I wonder what Parra are thinking really. With Sandow, Hayne and Hoppa chewing up 1.5 million between them. All 3 have a tendency to go missing during games.

I would have thrown that cash at a playmaker - Cronk who is off contract next year, Quade Cooper perhaps or someone from the ESL.

Train wreck.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6