we are gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Driving back home up the freeway tonite I finally agreed with many of my friends - we are gone.
I have stuck solid all year saying once Snake is back - we'll be right. But sitting there tonite watching a great start, which was a first in many weeks - then fall apart against a pop gun attack of souths. I can not believe what i was watching. Our wingers were terrible - our forwards were soft. Up 12 - 0 and I think for the first time I saw what all my friends have been saying all year - we have nothing to offer when the pressure is on. Apart from Choc again who played good I really cant say much about any one else.
Last week was poor - this week well I can not think what to describe.
This year is not over - yet but the last 2 weeks were 2 games I had down as wins and to sit through both of these games just piss me off. 

Pull your fingers out now boys please - for god sake.

I will say it. We may yet make the semis (though that is not even guaranteed) but we will not win the comp. Hurts me to say it, but it will not happen this year.

It's like we are having the late season form slump, but this year we really can't afford the luxury after being 2 from 8 at the start. momentum from the bulldogs game is all used up now. Agreed stewart coming back will not be enough without rebuilding some form and competence and confidence.

BOoo Hoo have a look at last years result against Souths, i feel i saw a post similar to that last year.

Qldeagle this time last year we were in equal first a vast difference. We played ok against the dogs not great just high intensity. The last time we played good football was in our loss to the titans we have been damn lucky in most wins since

Dan link said:
Qldeagle this time last year we were in equal first a vast difference. We played ok against the dogs not great just high intensity. The last time we played good football was in our loss to the titans we have been damn lucky in most wins since

Last years loss was our turning point - from their we were unstopable - this year will be from 6th - 7th or 8th at best and we can not do from there.
I watched the game today and we were sad and sorry looking on TV. Or maybe it was just me sitting there at Brookie feeling numb.

We should not lose at Brookie to Souths at anytime. 

QLDEagle, I'll cop the "we were unlucky" excuse as a one off but we have had 10 losses so according to you we have been unlucky in say, 8 of them!?
That is the mantra of also rans to believe that luck is so much against them.

There are a lot of contributing circumstances to our current predicament but the over riding issue is one of attitude. (You only need to look at the Eels and Roosters performances over the last few weeks with the same players on the field.) It's easy to talk about attitude but much harder to turn it around. I certainly don't have the answers but I do know that the majority of the fault lies with the club (players & admin) alone and not with NRL administrators, refs or the fickle hand of fate.

If we make the finals, and turned up switched on, the other side will be in for a tough night, win or lose

1 thing to remember, is that we are a far better side than the Warriors were last year, and from 8th spot they were our hardest match and 2nd best side through the finals series

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6