We are being hammered in the media.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think people should take into account Horseheads involvement in tHe game on the side of Souths. He's a well known Manly hater and it showed in his no-try rulings. The club should take this up with the NRL. They should suggest that refs take the Implicit Association Test (IAT). This test is aimed at revealing and understanding bias beyond the reach of personal introspection.

I wonder if Ryan O'Connell, whoever he is, would like to say direct to Stevie.

Anyone who didnt enjoy Stevies hit on Burgess doesnt understand rugby league. Not to mention his Gasnier cleanup in a Test a few years back.

Midget players like Barba and Perret, a metre or so out from their line, can at will make themselves into dead weights that cannot be lifted by three huge tacklers.

In comparison, a huge hulk of superhuman muscle has suddenly become a flipping spinning top this year when tackled by one or two players - including by midgets like Inu.

Does this change this year reflect changed tactics of the various tacklers or of the tackled?

Freddy tried to gently allude to the issue of Inglis' contribution to the frequent spear tackles on Sunday and got quickly shouted down by Sterlo.

bob dylan said:
I wonder if Ryan O'Connell, whoever he is, would like to say direct to Stevie.

Anyone who didnt enjoy Stevies hit on Burgess doesnt understand rugby league. Not to mention his Gasnier cleanup in a Test a few years back.

II posted over there under the moniker Terry Zarsoff, in response to some non-winner, aka a Dragons follower.

I agree Rex. It just doesn't make sense that the hardest player in the NRL to tackle is suddenly the victim of all these spear tackles.
Looking at the 2nd tackle with Richie the only defender it certainly doesn't look like Richie is applying much force with one hand on his leg and the other around his waist to upend him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4