We are Back...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yes tapatalk is not coming back, the mobile design is a few days off yet, i really need to make sure I am completely happy with the its security

Working on my mobile. Think Dan is moving away from tappa talk.

Try using on mobile Mark. Hope that helps.

Go to "User CP" at the top and then change password

Thanks Dan. Appreciate all your hard work and efforts to get this great forum back running.

Big Clap from me :)

Dan said:
yes tapatalk is not coming back, the mobile design is a few days off yet, i really need to make sure I am completely happy with the its security

As in ever???

As in no tapatalk coming back ever. I mentioned i was removing it a while ago.
Mobile friendly theme will be back soon

Welcome back Silvertails and a big thank-you to Dan for his mammoth effort in getting the site back up and running (twice). I bet that it was the last thing that you wanted to be doing yesterday with it being a family day for Matilda's birthday and the day trip down to Australia Zoo.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Yep
Change your Passwords
Typical example of a really strong password that is easy to remember is a short sentence
Example
"ILovemy2013ManlySeaEagles"
With caps and numbers

Oh thanks Dan

Thanks for nothing B_E, that was my password, now I have to change it all over again :p

haha Jatz, could have sent me a bottle. Need a tipple after that

What everyone else has said..

Great work Dan!

Beep beep hackers can't keep a good site down :)

Dan said:
haha Jatz, could have sent me a bottle. Need a tipple after that

French Merlot. Im buying a few more & saving one or two for you & me to demolish one day. Dont pike out. It must happen one day.

+1 Good job Dan and thanks for the tip about the password.

Time to change the password from 'ge's password' to 'not Ge's password'

Merlot sounds good.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6