WCC roll call and tourists thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
For those travelling to the UK for the WCC (or thinking of going) I have kicked off a thread in the MWTS forum to help with intro's, info and general goss.

As we start to firm up plans and the leaving date gets closer this will be a good way to swap info, make plans etc so if you are going have a look and join in as you feel appropriate?

Good idea, I love general goss.

Let me say from the outset this is going to be one hell of a trip....in fact I am going to say it "the best ever MWTS trip ever"....big call I know but I am confident it will deliver.

We have a few more still doing their decision making but very much think we will get to 35 or more.

A trip of between 35 and 45 is about perfect...not too big and def not small.

Yes space is still available BUT don't delay.

I an wondering if those who are attending the WC would consider picking up a souvenir of the game for those of us who are not making the trip? I know that I would be grateful.

Mybludog said:
That's a big call Mark especially considering the few "undesirables" that are going

Undesirables???

Their support is "undesirable"? Or is their money "undesirable"?

Wish i could go, next time for sure Mark!!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8