WCC Racism?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

blitzkrieg

Reserve Grader
Fox Sports said something today about racial vilification by us during the WCC game. It was just a sentence tacked onto the end of the Brett Stewart stuff but I have heard no more about it. Looks like we are in for a rough year, as no matter what everything is going to stick. But, I guess, life is tough at the top.

can someone tell me why
it has taken almost 2 weeks for this to come out

News ltd are scum pure and simple
but i guess we have known that since april 1 1995

It will have something to do with that big PM Baily, who would have deserved everything that was dished out to him.

Bringing it back Cliffy!

Read that too.  Anything we do is now under a microscope and then brought out in a media billboard with flashing lights and sirens.  Anyone seen the front page of the daily telegraph website today?  The pic of Watmough and the daughter of the sponsor... the writing underneath made me want to choke whoever wrote it.

Face facts the media will now dig and try to find any issue and make it into something bigger...I am sure we have not heard the last about the WCC and what the lads might have gotten up to

This is why we need a single point of contact (you can guess the media have been on the phone to all and sundry trying to get them to comment on the latest accusation)

Gallop started all this with his hysterical reaction that just gave all this anti-Manly crap oxygen.  He has to go. 

Next there will be a report on Fox Sports that Grant mayer spilt his coffee and upset the cleaning lady last week and investigation should  take place into the circumstances and Manly should be issued with a breach notice

Did he? Then the b%^$&d should go..... not good enough from our CEO. Bet you it was because of all the alchol he's drunk to get over this week.

It's very sad and disappointing the events that has occurred over the last week... please don't take this wrong, but being a Manly fan for over 30 years, I am glad that they hate us again... You can always tell when Manly are going well on the field when all the bugging and nitpicking starts against Manly... The 40 - Nil thing is still hurting 95% of league fans... Once we get through this Stewart period and I hope we will get through well, sit back and let the media, the other clubs along with their fans nitpick and sook.. Just laugh and enjoy.

Every other clubs support two teams every week.. their own and the team playing Manly...

Breaking News

Orford has just gone for a leak, a few drops have slipped off to the side, and he left them there. A toilet cleaner is now in a distressed state at being left to clean up someone elses disgusting mess. "He is a grown man, he could have wiped it up, but left it to me. It shows that the guy is a complete chavunist, expecting females to do all the cleaning up after him"
David Gallop is said to be "monitoring the situation", while reading the code of conduct to see what the correct suspension is for a Manly player with a wonky aim

Very funny post Kiwi.  And manlyrule1972, I happened to love it when we were hated.  The glue that had us all sticking together and snubbing our noses at all the inferiors.  Looks like those days have returned.  Excellent.   

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6