WCC NOW LIVE on GEM AT 6:45am

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: WCC not Live on Nein

Has anyone pm'd Matt Phelan from the club to get the low down on what is happening? Are they still advertising that they are showing the game live at the club?

Stevo said:
Has anyone pm'd Matt Phelan from the club to get the low down on what is happening? Are they still advertising that they are showing the game live at the club?

It's now been updated to 9am.

Dave Perry is the one who should be following this up and not Matt IMO.

http://www.manlyleagues.com.au/
World Club Challenge Party
Saturday February 18 sees the Mighty Sea Eagles take on Leeds for the title of World Champions! While playing in England makes it difficult to be at the game, you can still be a part of the action at the Sea Eagles Home away from Home - Manly Leagues! With our doors opening 3 hours early at 6:30am, we're expecting a HUGE party. Coverage will be throughout the venue, with bars open as well as breakfast rolls and coffees of course! 2012 Sea Eagles members may also collect their members packs on the day at the Club. Don't miss out on one of our biggest days of the year! Please note that we are reliant on coverage from our Australian TV partners, and currently, the game will be shown at 9am on Fox Sports. Please check back for regular updates on the coverage!

If the club doesn't have live coverage, which I can't see them getting legally, then I will definately stay at home as guaranteed someone will give away the score/result.

At home I can stay off the internet and ignore my phone, but avoiding people randomly blurting stuff out in the club is harder.

I have found this out the hard way when watching delayed games at the Leagues Club in the past.

IMO if NINE aren't goint to show the game live they should give up the rights for it.

Rang both 9 & foxsports
9 told me Fox had the rights so I rang Foxsports and they were not aware of 9 not showing live and were going to show it at the completion of 9's live coverage,
There will be a definite answer by the end of today as he will ring me back

OFFICIAL GAME IS LIVE NOW ON CH9 on GEM AT 6:45am
A victory for the people

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Rang both 9 & foxsports
9 told me Fox had the rights so I rang Foxsports and they were not aware of 9 not showing live and were going to show it at the completion of 9's live coverage,
There will be a definite answer by the end of today as he will ring me back

OFFICIAL GAME IS LIVE NOW ON CH9 on GEM AT 6:45am
A victory for the people

Good job BE. Even though I'll be *ahem* watching some googlefish in that stream, it's good to see that fans did something about it for the benefit of all.

Now most of Australia can watch the mighty sea eagles do the job in pommyland!

After all this, I think I might go to the lake or maybe find a stream, instead of watching the game on channel 9. This whole debacle never should have happened. It should have been live from the very beginning.

Bloody Fantastic - commonsense is the winner...

Any news if us in QLD can see it live or is it just NSW getting the live GEM feed?

Masked Eagle said:
Moondog said:
Mals said:
It's a complete joke that Channel 9 aren't showing this live! Some of us have to work on Saturday... can't see how I will get through the day being able to avoid the score :mad:
I'm working Saturday morning and hoping to watch the replay on 9 without someone telling me the result. Don't like my chances.....

Just to play the devils advocate. If your working why does the game not being on live make a difference?

If shown live at 7am i can watch it & be a tad late to work. However, if it is shown at 9am & I watch it I'll be REALLY late to work!!

Glad to hear it will be on GEM.

Mals said:
Masked Eagle said:
Moondog said:
Mals said:
It's a complete joke that Channel 9 aren't showing this live! Some of us have to work on Saturday... can't see how I will get through the day being able to avoid the score :mad:
I'm working Saturday morning and hoping to watch the replay on 9 without someone telling me the result. Don't like my chances.....

Just to play the devils advocate. If your working why does the game not being on live make a difference?

If shown live at 7am i can watch it & be a tad late to work. However, if it is shown at 9am & I watch it I'll be REALLY late to work!!

Glad to hear it will be on GEM.

Gotcha. That makes sense. Carry on.

Masked Eagle said:
Moondog said:
Mals said:

Live is fine, I don't start work till 9am.

****ing little beauty, Live over here as well, will be able to at least catch the 1st half before leaving from cricket

Good work BE ;) You got the ball rolling and followed up. I did hook in,(but giving them a spray wouldn't have helped :s). A definate victory for us fans.

For all those rejoicing at the live show on gem, think of those who pay through the arse for foxtel in order to see every game and can't afford a $5,000 tv to get gem.

Twats, all sport should be on fox.

Is Gem on free digital? I have foxtell. What actually channel is it number wise on free digital?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2