Wayne Bennett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

TagMonster

Reserve Grader
Can he ever lose graciously? Talk about sour grapes! Worst sport I've ever heard in that post match interview!

I do feel for Ben Hunt to an extent and I do think he is a very good footballer, but he got what he deserved for the spoiling tactics towards the end of the match. I couldn't believe how many times the Broncos (predominately Hunt, but also McCullough) kept putting the ball into the touch instead of trying to land the killer blow, or at least make a contest of the ball. The game remained in the balance for the duration of the second half because the Broncos tried to protect a 4 point lead for half an hour.

He is so not used to losing! He needed to lose a GF again to remind him that he isn't God. Bennett is some arrogant sack! What a jerk. He didn't once say we shouldn't have been in that position and the Cowboys were all over us. He sounds bitter and twisted

It's not about winning or losing? WTF? Isn't that the definition of a competition?

And to pretty much say at 16 all we should have a replay....someone still needs to eventually lose!!

Can he ever lose graciously? Talk about sour grapes! Worst sport I've ever heard in that post match interview!
I think he sees himself as the new Jack Gibson with his little cliches and one liners, I think tonight's result is just wonderful, if it couldn't be the Eagles I'm happy to see JT achieve the ultimate and seeing that old turd squirming uncomfortably in his seat was even better, as they say Clint, winners are grinners.

JT legend player
Bennett legend coach
Someone's gotta win.....
Hard to dog anyone, simply a victory to the Cows & really...Morgan was the match winner

I wonder what Bennett's opinion of the Cowboys scoring three tries to two is? Or what his opinion is on that last goal hitting the posts? Or his opinion on Ben Hunt dropping the ball to put the Cowboys in the position to win the match? None of that was bad luck for the Broncos thus justifying a full grand final replay the following week.

At the end of the day RL is entertainment, and that's what we got tonight. We don't have to go through the rigmarole of curating a second grand final the following the week to appease a sore loser. There was a contest on the field and both teams had a 50/50 opportunity to score the winning points. A Bronco dropped the ball; a crucial mistake that was penalised accordingly...isn't that the point Wayne?

Didn't hear it. Hope bn hunts okay. He's a good player. Didn't deserve that drop to happen to him and all the shti house memes etc. that will abound social media. 'Hunt drops NRL trophy' type unoriginal crap.

Like it or not he is the reason they lost,if he didn't spear tackle there's no try and if he didn't knock on under zero pressure there's no field goal yet

He is also the entire reason they got to the grand final

I personally think he's done, promising career heading to ESL or parramatta

You don't recover from that, i hope someone's looking after him tonight, he should not be alone, not being a dick in genuinely concerned about him

I think DCE has just been gifted his origin jersey back after that

Like it or not he is the reason they lost,if he didn't spear tackle there's no try and if he didn't knock on under zero pressure there's no field goal yet

He is also the entire reason they got to the grand final

I personally think he's done, promising career heading to ESL or parramatta

You don't recover from that, i hope someone's looking after him tonight, he should not be alone, not being a dick in genuinely concerned about him

I think DCE has just been gifted his origin jersey back after that
haha classic.

Bennett cost em a gf. Negative game plan. They kicked out tactically yep ok. But they started that in the first half and entire second half. Protected a 4 point lead? Cows were the only team playing footy in the second half.

Played normally and I suspect the Broncos win.

Even SuperCoach is human.

Post match interview he's a little ****ty too.

I didn't see the presser but golden point sucks for a grand final.

Too much of a lottery. 10 mins each way is fair.

Fatigue would be a factor and that's fine as it should be part of our game.

Teams can still go for field goals if they like but there would be more emphasis on a try.

No to golden point in the grand final for me!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4