Wayne Bennett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
did anyone hear the crap that Wayne Bennett came out with,he reckons both clubs should be heavily punished and both players deserve to be suspended for the whole Final series for the part in the incident last friday night.of course,he would be totally happy with that,because his team of chokers wouldn't beat either team with their full compliment of players.Wayne,you have totally lost it mate,get out now while you still have some credibility left.

I think there is an unwritten code that coaches don't speak out about incidents like this, that involve other teams.

Funny how he can be effusive about an unrelated matter and say so little about his own club's recent performances.

On the other hand, that may be the only way his underperforming team could win this year's title - if we are heavily penalised.

I have lost years of respect that I had for Bennett.
He should not be putting forth any personal view regarding an incident that doesn't involve his team, to the media. Especially when the matter is currently under investigation and his team are likely to be beneficiaries of any suspensions that may come from Fridays game.

WAMF said:
I have lost years of respect that I had for Bennett.
He should not be putting forth any personal view regarding an incident that doesn't involve his team, to the media. Especially when the matter is currently under investigation and his team are likely to be beneficiaries of any suspensions that may come from Fridays game.
me too

Not surprised - this was the man trying to get Jason King suspended for colliding with a Player in goal at Wollongong this year.

He is trying to get his Choking mob into the GF - pathetic in all aspects.

If I was Wayne I would book my holidays for week 2 of the finals because the way his team is going they wont be going past 1. Their match yesterday could of passed as a battle for the spoon.

He is the Dismantler of Football clubs, wins comps and then destroys any evidence he was ever there.

He is the Dismantler of Football clubs, wins comps and then destroys any evidence he was ever there.

[/quote]
Kind of like The Mechanic, Bob?

Is he a Jason Statham or more of a Charles Bronson? Methinks the latter!

Total hypocrite. St Chokers only won a GF with a team suspended. Tarnished win imo. Now he's trying it again.

What - this guy can talk?
Thought he was an oversized puppet being held up by a midget with a mumbling problem......

This old bastard can go give Gallop a gobby,like he does every year after the origin fights to get his players off

Didn't hear him complain about the hit on Tuquiri by Smith last year, oh yeah it doesn't count because its not the Chokers.

Phantar said:
Kind of like The Mechanic, Bob?

Is he a Jason Statham or more of a Charles Bronson? Methinks the latter!

[/quote]

Bronson for sure.

DSM5 said:
Total hypocrite. St Chokers only won a GF with a team suspended. Tarnished win imo. Now he's trying it again.

Definitely - he's manipulating the situation for his own benefit

What a hypocrite :dodgy:

What an old man!

He is normally silent on all issues. But gobbs off at this.

Proves that he knows his club is going to be out the first week of the finals.

Worry about spending your big buck that Tinkler is going to give you next year.

Bennett coached Creagh to run away and not defend his mates in a fight in last year's SOO.
Both men have lost the respect of fellow players.

id say that too if i was coaching 17 soft cocks who were possibly up against manly or melb. Hes a clown.

Of course Bennett would say that. If manly & Melbourne are wiped out by the judiciary, it'll only help St Illawarra as neither Manly or Melbourne will be a threat and may give his team a chance.

Yes and he also said his move to drugcastle had nothing to do with the money. The man talks garbage, well past his use by date.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2