• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was at the ground. It was one of the great one day innings. He changed his game to suit the match the whole way through. Bowlers are a concern though.

I dunno,that wasnt to bad from them it seemed like a quick outfield and they restricted them to under 300,thats almost a record run chase for us isnt it?

I am with Gronk. The poms could have and should have scored 330+. I can't see us troubling the big sides in the World Cup with our bowling attack.

Shane, Johnson was spraying it everywhere and Bollinger was bowling at half pace.  We need some bowlers who can open up aiming at the top of off. 

It was a pretty flat deck for teh bowlers.

Binga did ok, but should have got more bar that no-ball. Thats the 3rd out and 4th referral this season for us, have the poms been referred yet?

WTF was Johnson on trying to argue with the umpire who called wide when the ball barely made the cut strip ?

I can't stand Watson, but it was a top innings, have never seen a bloke with the luck he seems to have either though

That opening pom had a fair share of luck to,that run out comes to mind
As for bowlers we have no depth,even our frontline is a bit woeful i mean having to use an opening batsman as a bowler is a bit of a joke

Yeah not a watson fan but must say i was impressed with that innings.. i'd still rather someone open for our test team that has the mental capabilities to bat for a long time...

Great innings and if he can do it a little more regularly he'll find another fan in me.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1295247659[/time]

I also think Australia could benefit by swapping Watson and Clarke around... let clarke open and watson come in at 4. When Clarke is in form he can bat for long periods. Watson can't (by all accounts i've seen thus far). Clarke opens in ODI's every now and then. I think he could do the job. Ponting to 5 and Usman at first drop too.

Cant write off clarke yet, Ponting had a slump about the same time of his career too, then came back to be the best batsman in the world.

Shane writing him off fills me with even more confidence that he'll be back to his best very soon.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8