Watnough - Confession!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kevinward777 said:
Chip and Chase said:
OK. I've texted him the "don't come Monday" message. Makes me feel a bit better, as I'll discount the rest of what he told me then.

Play nice...what was the rest of what he told you?

Pretty much what Bones is saying. It's a done deal, he's gone.

Not so sure now about that info, given that he may have led me up the garden path about his presence in the country to start with.

I'll just wait and see now. Not much else one can do in these situations anyway.

Chip and Chase said:
Kevinward777 said:
Chip and Chase said:
OK. I've texted him the "don't come Monday" message. Makes me feel a bit better, as I'll discount the rest of what he told me then.

Play nice...what was the rest of what he told you?

Pretty much what Bones is saying. It's a done deal, he's gone.

Not so sure now about that info, given that he may have led me up the garden path about his presence in the country to start with.

I'll just wait and see now. Not much else one can do in these situations anyway.

Thank's mate.

Lets start yet another thread with a poll.........NOT

Yes he's staying
No he's going

By the way I am not in any way serious, there's been more posted about this than anything I can think of since I joined Silvertails 7 years ago (or was it 6)

Mark from Brisbane said:

Yes he's staying
No he's going

By the way I am not in any way serious, there's been more posted about this than anything I can think of since I joined Silvertails 7 years ago (or was it 6)

Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
And if I stay it will be double

Seems appropriate

Mark from Brisbane said:

Yes he's staying
No he's going

Poll:

Did Mark from Brisbane join 7 years ago or 6???

a) 7
b) 6

:angel::D

Mark from Brisbane said:
Well considering pre season training starts in about 2-3 weeks we should know soon.

globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Yes he's staying
No he's going

Poll:

Did MarkfromBrisbane join 7 years ago or 6???

a) 7
b) 6

Poll:
Pre-season training starts in

a) two weeks
b) three weeks

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Well considering pre season training starts in about 2-3 weeks we should know soon.

globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Yes he's staying
No he's going

Poll:

Did MarkfromBrisbane join 7 years ago or 6???

a) 7
b) 6

Poll:
Pre-season training starts in

a) two weeks
b) three weeks

Lol

tookey said:
Brad Arthur is back from holiday tomorrow and Parra are expected to announce some signings on Thursday.

What happened to the Thursday eels signings? Seems like your mail was way off. From what I read Arthur was still on holiday yesterday.

I hope its all announced soon. The club has to move on. Mateo replacement for Watmough? Interesting choice. Id go for Merrin if its possible.

Under the Sticks said:
it's on again. SMH online reporting that Choc is meeting with Brad tomorrow to discuss joining in 2015

He's meeting with the wrong club. What does it matter what Choc and Brad decide. It's MANLY he's contacted to.

Get a release first Anthony. Then you can talk to the Squeels.

So I'd say if Choc is back from his holiday then we'll all know by the end of the week whether he's going and if Mason and Mateo are signing with Manly.

It seems like a number of player signings hinge on what happens with Choc.

simon64 said:
Under the Sticks said:
it's on again. SMH online reporting that Choc is meeting with Brad tomorrow to discuss joining in 2015

He's meeting with the wrong club. What does it matter what Choc and Brad decide. It's MANLY he's contacted to.

Get a release first Anthony. Then you can talk to the Squeels.

I thought the club already gave him permission to talk to other clubs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4