Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A glimpse into Choc's future as an impact player off the bench for us too? He sure made an impact, anyway.

Army's performance last night reminded me of about 09 or 10, when he was being called the DNA freak. Those runs he made 15/20m each time were awesome, and Gus Gould was going off about the impact he was having.

I hope he starts doing those direct runs for Manly, when he does there is none better.

Chip and Chase said:
Mybludog said:
Didn't Choc play a "milestone" game a couple after Matty Ballins 150 ?

Yes he played his 250th First Grade game, but because he debuted in 2002 for Northern Eagles, 8 of his games aren't technically for Manly Sea Eagles. So he will play 250 games for Manly in a couple of weeks all going well.

Kingy is in the same boat, 219 first grade games, 197 for Manly.
Thanx C & C. Hope they embroider his jersey with the details....might just have to fight Margaret for it.............

Mybludog said:
Chip and Chase said:
Mybludog said:

Yes he played his 250th First Grade game, but because he debuted in 2002 for Northern Eagles, 8 of his games aren't technically for Manly Sea Eagles. So he will play 250 games for Manly in a couple of weeks all going well.

Thanx C & C. Hope they embroider his jersey with the details....might just have to fight Margaret for it.............

I might have to do some sweet talking for this one I think. Would love to add it to my Choc collection.

Choc was hurt in the second tackle of the match. He was crunched on his side, and it looked like he hurt his hip which affected his running, for a minute. Then he was back into the action.
This guy has the heart of Pharlap. To play so well in obvious discomfort shows he is one of our gutsiest ever.
I'd like to see him and Gift both rested during matches which we have wrapped up.

Mybludog said:
Chip and Chase said:
Mybludog said:

#1 ticket holder Versus the #1 member

What a battle that will be :p

bones said:
Mybludog said:
Chip and Chase said:
Mybludog said:

I'm getting one of his boots from his 250th game next Monday night. He's keeping one and giving me one. :). Bones, I'm sure #1 ticket holder is above #1 member. :)

bones said:
Mybludog said:
Chip and Chase said:
Mybludog said:

Haha......only trouble there Bones is I've only got 3 more games as No 1 and Margaret will be No 1 forever

@Larissa - haven't seen any mention been made of Choc's 250th game for Manly tonight. Any plans of recognising the milestone at tonight's game ?? It's quite a significant event, has only happened 4 times previously.

By the way you should update the club records page on the MWSE site, it still shows Fred Jones as 5th on all time list of games played. Choc overtook him a few months ago now.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/club-records

While you are at it update Snake's try tally too.

Chip and Chase said:
@Larissa - haven't seen any mention been made of Choc's 250th game for Manly tonight. Any plans of recognising the milestone at tonight's game ?? It's quite a significant event, has only happened 4 times previously.

By the way you should update the club records page on the MWSE site, it still shows Fred Jones as 5th on all time list of games played. Choc overtook him a few months ago now.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/club-records

While you are at it update Snake's try tally too.
Maybe the club based on the letter to john grant counted his game against the roosters at brookvale as his true 250th for manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4